Skip to main content

• Value 4.7
  • Exterior 4.9
Explore the 2010 BMW 650

GREAT WEEKEND OR EVERYDAY CRUISER

MY CAR IS IN GREAT CONDITION, OTHER THAN A FEW ROCK CHIPS IN FRONT OF CAR. THE DRIVERS SEAT IS TRING TO COME APART. ITS LESS THAN AN IN LONG ON I'VE LISTED A PIC SHOWING IT.

drives and looks great

This is a highline vehicle that gives you the true sense of driving something special. Since we purchased the vehicle no flaws and lots of compliments.

1.0

Car in for major repair 4 days after purchase.

Great car if it can be repaired in the shop 4 days after purchase, dealer will not offer refund. In the shop now 4 weeks!

Super fast and luxurious

These cars are rare and never fail to turn heads wherever I go. Very dependable, great style and best of all, it's a BMW! Have owned the 540 and the 650, but just purchased the 2019 850.

Fast and handles well

I’ve had not had it 2 weeks. So far thumbs up. Was disappointed it didn’t have heated seats. Overall car is excellent though. Love the tan interior.

Beautiful Car With Lots of Power

The car is in excellent condition! Great as a graduation gift or for anyone who loves to drop the top. There were no accidents. New brakes and a battery were recently installed.

Performance and Style

Beautiful car with great lines. Designed by Porsche alum and comes with the unique look and style that turns heads. Plenty of power with a 360HP engine and excellent handling to make it the complete package.

Proud owner

Nice car. Have been a fan since discovering it. Plenty of leg room for my 6?5? frame. Car in pristine condition with 19,000 miles. A gem

4.0

Unbelievable car for the $$$

This car is a great car for the money, very nice shape. Its Charcoal gray with a black soft top. Everything is in incredible shape with only 35,000.

Best 6 Series Made ...

I recently purchased a 2010 BMW 650 coupe. Why? I've owned the first model of this car (a 2005 645i) for years and have absolutely loved the car from day one - styling, power, comfort, cache ... this car had it all. I wanted to extend the experience and made the mistake of upgrading to a 2013 650i - more power, great design, newer features, etc. The 2013, despite the good qualities, was a huge disappointment - very poor visibility (literally could not see through the windshield on a sunny day because of the glare from the dash), no side or rear sight lines and oh, be sure you know the trick on filling the tank with only certain type of fuel nozzles (really?). I was so disappointed in the 2013 I sold it back to BMW and lost a bunch. That experience in the rear view mirror, I decided to look for the last model year (2010) of that stunning 645 body style. I finally found one in Texas with all the bells and whistle and low mileage. So far, I love it as much as my original 645 (which is now passed on to my nephew who loves it). Moral to the story - BMW got it right until they decided the restyle the 650 in 2012.