2013 Bmw 650 Gran Coupe

Good car but terrible customer service!

by from Richmond Hill, Canada on May 5, 2014

I love this car. Its performance is amazing and the technology is far higher than CLS 550 which I had before. However, do not expect the same comfort you receive from Mercedes S class but much more comfortable than CLS. Specifically the seats are comparable with Mercedes S class. The only thing that makes me regretful for buying this car instead of a 2014 S class is the horrible customer service of BMW. The gadgets for remote control of ventilation or lock do not work and I contacted with the connect drive hot line several times and finally they said "My BMW" app has a problem now and does not work. The worst thing is the behavior of BMW sellers. They don't answer your call as soon as signing the bill of sale and they are very snobby! In comparison with Mercedes, they are only cowboys who want to kill the prey and nobody called me to ask how was my experience with this car after buying. I filled the dealer survey but nobody gave me a call to ask why I am so disappointed with BMW sales persons. Overall, if you just think about the car and are not sensitive to the customer relations and support I recommend you to buy this car!

Best looking car EVER

by from Rochester NY on September 2, 2014

Always wanted to have the 650 and found the perfect situation. The car is super quick and fast and with performance tires, it handles turns beautifully. The lines and Vermillion Red interior generate a lot of positive and unsolicited responses from strangers.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Bmw 650 Gran Coupe