1999 Bmw 740

most reliable car i have ever owned

by from houston tx on May 4, 2017

i love this car.it is the most reliable car i have had. it is fuel efficient and very good looking, mostly on the inside.

Always have 1 Bimmer

by from Sacrmento, Ca. on April 26, 2011

This is my 3rd BMW, 2nd 7 Series. For pure driving enjoyment, handling, braking, performance and best value for luxury - The 7 Series (il/li) cannot be compared to any other in the same class. For high speed freeway/mountain driving (Sacramento to Tahoe to Pt. Reyes on hi-way 1) with that Brembo braking, this is the one to 'put on'. Fits perfectly each time. Fit / finish is exemplary. Styling - subtle, yet well executed. Love our Bimmers!

740i sport

by from on April 16, 2011

owned this car for 10 years and other than routine maintenance, I had no issues. A luxury sedan that handles like a sports car.

Road yacht but drives like a sports car!

by from Chicago, IL on November 1, 2010

This is my favorite model of the BMW, now costs over $120,000 yet this one is a bargain and drives forever. Bought mine with 175,000 miles four years ago, now have 247,000 miles, just changed the oil and filters, also replaced the o2 sensors, no big deal...what a nice car to drive on the highway!

740i M Sport

by from on October 30, 2010

What can I say... This car lives up to the reputation it has earned and the accolades from professional reviewers. I bought the car with 57k miles 2-months ago. I can't wipe the grin off my face every time I get in it and drive. This is a 12-year old car that is up to today's standards for comfort, amenities, electronics, mechanics and the ride is nothing short of incredible. The M Sport is the perfect mix of sportscar and luxo-cruiser. I am getting stopped in parking lots and gas stations by people asking about it. "Hey, what year is that car. Is it new?" The classic black on black with the beautiful staggered M Parallel wheels really sets off the look on this car. I sold a much newer car to get into this one and so far I am very pleased.