2011 Bmw 740

Great car

by from Boston,Ma on September 21, 2011

The best car I ever owner.My wife drives a Lincoln and this car makes that car look and drive like a Kia.Great finish and fit.When I park it,poeple come over to look at it.I liked the 750,but there was a gas guzzler tax and this car still moves.Would like a little more gas milage,but you can't beat the comfort.Great site lines from the drivers view.No blind spots

Impressed!!!

by from joppa MD on September 2, 2013

Had been searching for an alpine white 740 for my sifes birthday. Herb Chambers had it. But I live six hours away in md.. I spoke on the phone and exchange emails with the staff and set up an appointment. drove up car was ready for me & it was everything it was said to be... Price was right, no pushy up sells but sound advice, it is our first BEEMER, there were some things to be aware of. I am greatful to the staff. shows you, sometimes you have to widen your radious for superior service....

Best , most comfortable and best handling plus all

by from Rotonda West , Fl on February 27, 2017

BMW sure is the tops in all cars I've ever owned or simply sat my butt in ! It blows my friends mercedes in the dust in lots of areas ! Totally commited

I can't believe it

by from Dallas,TX on December 23, 2010

All I can say is, you take a test drive and you will have to own one. It is "The Ultimate Driving Machine"

Great car, great drove

by from Atlanta, GA on July 13, 2017

This car checked all the boxes for me. I test drove this car and the Audi A8L but left more impressed with BMW. I currently open an older Audi A8L (D3) so we thought the D4 would for the bill. We thought wrong. It's a good car but the drive off the BMW was just better.
Not Rated Reliability

Most reliable, fast and good lol car i owned

by from Kansas City, mo on July 13, 2017

Great car , big inside for tall people, very comfortable , has lots of great features , great for long trips

Uses car for Havingfun