Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2013 740

2013 BMW 740

2013 BMW 740

5 out of 5 stars Value for the Money
5 out of 5 stars Reliability
5 out of 5 stars Performance
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2013 BMW 740?

Reliable Seller

by Luxo Guy from Berkeley, CA on Fri Dec 06 2013

I bought a truck from this guy recently and was really happy. He even helped me finance it - low APR!

Uses car for Off-roading

Surprising Power!

by Frenchteacher22 from Huntington Beach on Thu Jul 05 2018

I just replace my old Audi A8L with a 2013 740i. The A8L is larger more comfortable and runs on a very powerful V8. I expected a downgrade in power with the 740i V6 but not much! The 740i kan keep up with the big boys and has an impressive acceleration for a V6! I had the car for a month and I would be lying if I said I did not miss my Audi but I am very happy with the BMW so far!

Most luxuries and comfortable car I've owned

by Tigran 222 from Davie,FL on Sat Jun 16 2018

Really appreciate what BMW accomplished in the 740 IL. A dose of luxury with the IL extension, and the basic 7 series amenities. Under the hood the 7 series delivers performance on a dime. The performance tubeless run flat tires are harsh and expensive while the self leveling suspension delivers a continuous smooth ride. The car is reliable and smart, shutting off power when you left unnecessary dome lights on overnight preventing the battery from draining and leaving you stranded.

Our Take on the 2013 BMW 740

With a futuristic look and advanced onboard technology to match, the 2013 BMW 740Li is a princely German luxury limousine that should please all its occupants.

For years now, BMW's slogan, "ultimate driving machine," has set the theme for the company's entire product line. The brand's vehicles range from compact hatchbacks to ultra-powerful SUVs, but everything must be a driver's car. In theory, that should make the BMW 7 Series something special. It's a long luxury sedan that can both soothe and sprint, depending on the driver's mood. Its current generation went on sale in the U.S. in 2009, so we expect to see a redesign soon. We drove a 740Li, the most affordable and... Read More