2014 BMW 740 Consumer Reviews

2014 Bmw 740
Average based on 1 review

2014 7 series

by from Chicago,IL on January 30, 2014

The new 7 series is a great looking car.I chose the 740 in that I live in the city and I liked the drive and the fuel economy. The cars is light and nimble which is incredible given its size. The interior finishes are top notch especially if you upgrade to the nappa leather which is very soft. The seats are incredible with numerous adjustments .The executive package although a bit pricey is worth the money and the heads up display not only shows you the speed you are traveling AND the speed limit ,it also integrates with the navigation system to show on the windshield the route where to turn in advance and how far it is until you need to turn. Its fun to adjust the drive from comfort to sport depending on where you are. BMW bought Rolls Royce and particularly with interior upgrades you can see the quality.