2003 Bmw 745

"Perfect Machine"

by from Chicago on April 16, 2008

I don't know what everyone is talking about, but this BMW is one of the best auto's to own. The i-drive is the just perfect. I don't get it why everyone is so unhappy. I guess I can see if my father tried to drive one, he would be upset also. Other then that, this car has been extreamly reliable. I purchased it used, but I had all the service records given to me before purchase. The car comes with BMW 6yr/100k mile warranty. Which I thought was great. To be honest, I've never had to use it. I will purchase an extanded just to be on the safe side. I can honestly say that I will never really need to use it. I have 73k on this car right now, I've owned it for 3 yrs, and only have taken it in for reg. maintanence. All I can say is make sure that the car has no recalls on it and if so walk away, and if it has previously been maintained. Love it, and will buy another one. FOR SURE!!!

745i... Truly an "Ultimate Driving Machine!"

by from TEXAS on May 15, 2009

So this was my first BMW but certainly not my last! I came from a Lexus. And I heard all this talk of "You need to own at least 1 BMW in your life." Now I see why! This sedan is not only beauty on wheels, but it is surprisingly quick and nimble. It is quiet and comfortable. The service at BMW is always top-notch. Compliments are non-stop and folks always think my car is brand new! A testament of the timeless style and design Chris Bangle brought to BMW. It has been totally problem free. And I look forward in owning another BMW real soon!

Truly an ULTIMATE driving experience!

by from Wisconsin on April 30, 2009

This car is sleek, classy, and powerful. Step on the gas, and you feel the horsepower! Extremely comfortable for long trips! Every feature and comfort needed is available. Best car ever owned!

Car Engine Bust

by from Washington, DC on March 2, 2010

I bought this bar certified used with a warranty 3 years ago. It had low mileage and ran wonderfully. 6 months ago the warranty expired and tons of problems. Thousands of dollars in expenses to find out the engine is bad. BMW did not stand behind the vehicle and I was left with an expensive car without an working engine!

Bmw 745i

by from Chicago on March 22, 2010

All goods in one.....It's like driving a airbus. I had nothing wrong with this car from the time that I have purchased it (new 2003). Now my car has about 87K and it's like new. I've change from this car only the oil, brakes, suspencions, tires and nothing else.

The Most Luxurious Car I've Ever Owned

by from Toronto,ONT on February 8, 2007

I love my BMW 745LI it is the best value ever with all the features with the Logic 7. I had no problems what so ever.

great deal at s&j auto we are verry happy

by from new jersey on March 27, 2013

WE ARE VERRY HAPPY WITH OUR PURCHASE, WE DROVE FROM PA, AND RECEIVED A GREAT DEAL. WILL REFFER OUR FREINDS AND FAMILY TO THESE GUYS ANYTIME.

Best car ever

by from on March 15, 2017

The BMW is a great car. The inside is like a hotel. It's so large. I have a 745Li. It's big but it can go really fast.

Absolutely the best car ever made.

by from California on June 14, 2017

Absolutely the best car ever made. 233,000 miles and still drives like brand new. I will not buy anything other than a 7 series.

Our Expert Review: 2003 Bmw 745