Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 2 reviews

Ahooper

by from Flagstaff, AZ on July 19, 2006

If you ever have to opportunity to own a BMW 750iL, jump on the chance. This is a superb vehicle overall. If you buy a 750iL used, it has already seen it's depreciation. It doesn't get much better than this. If you like power and prestige, this is the car for you. Cream of the crop.

The only car I've ever loved

by from Camden, Maine on August 9, 2007

I was apprehensive about buying a 5-year old used flagship whose maintenance might put me in the poor house, but I was wrong. All the bells and whistles still work fine, and the car handles like a dream! I expected a big, luxurious sedan like this would provide a commensurate ride, but it handles almost like a sports car. What a surprise, and the maintenance has been minimal.

Similar Models