2013 BMW 750 consumer reviews

side view of 2013 750 BMW
Explore the 2013 BMW 750
Shop the 2013 BMW 750

The best of the best

This is my 2nd 7 series i first had a 2002 745i i missed it as soon as i was forced to trade it in. I now own a beautiful 2013 750LI hands down the most beautiful looking body style luxury car ever made, i get compliments everywhere i go. I will own a BMW for the rest of my blessed life driving it is my pleasure remember its made for road trips talking about beauty and a beast. Its truly is the ultimate driving machine. I love it

Best performance car that I’ve ever owned.

This car meets and exceeds expectations. Top of the line luxury that can’t be beat. Hard to part ways with it. Head turner. Amazing comfort for front and back seat.

Dream car

Very happy with this car and how it spoils the driver with too many amenities to count. Very comfortable and stylish interior. Loads of room. Lots of horsepower. Beautiful car.

The Ultimate Driving Machine

The best car that's on the road. My BMW 750LI has it all and then some. There is know other car for me.. I'm a BMW owner for life..

4.4

Classy, sleek, sexy powerful Bimmer

I love this bmw 750li xdrive !! It's so sexy, tons of features and very fast. Eye turner and very spacious. Great for long drives.

Tremendous Value Post-warrantee

9th BMW I’ve owned and my clear favorite, surpassing my ‘03 M5. I bought the 750ix in March ‘17 with 31k miles on it ($35k vs $108k original). I’ve added 30k miles and maintenance/repair issues have been fairly light. Key option is the mind blowing Bang & Ohlufsen audio. This is my first X-drive, and that aspect has exceeded my expectations, especially on wet roads. (I’ve been impressed in my two light snow drives, too.)

Best BMW I've ever owned - outstanding performance

From everyday driver to performance vehicle this car has it all. Ultimate luxury combined with comfort, reliability and impeccable styling. Can cruise like a land yacht or perform like a sports car.

One step beyond

This is my second BMW and I am happy to say after a break between of nearly 15 years the magic is still there. Thankfully I missed the catastrophes of Chris Bangle and have reported back in time for my 2013 F02 750 Li. It is extremely well put together, and things are amazingly intuitive. The i-drive is easy but the integrated heads up is super and things really are where you would intuitively expect them to be. The leather and the wood just set off the cabin so well. This car can be a cruiser for luxury or a raving 450bhp beast if you want it. The only thing with these 4.4s is that you will need to feed a little oil from time to time - as for me, with this car I’m more than happy to live with that. By the way don’t confuse the horror stories of the 2009-2012 750s with the 2013 to present 750s - a changed beast.

Best luxury sedan for my wife and mo comfortable

The most amenities for my money, love the ride and handling. The power is there when you need it. The O&B sound system is fantastic.

4.3

Perfect car for me.

I love my car. Replaced my old 750 upgraded newer model and less miles. The comfort and roominess is amazing. I love the sleekness of the body and style of car