2013 BMW 750 Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2013 Bmw 750
Average based on 12 reviews

It's just a pleasure to drive this car

by from New Jersey on April 29, 2013

I like all the features I opted on this car. It’s a quiet ride, it’s comfortable and it has enough power when you need it. It’s just a pleasure to drive it. The V8 engine is power full. There is no turbo lag. The engine is very responsive when needed. The new B&O Sound System is a pleasure and it’s worth the extra money. I just love these German cars.

X3

by from NY on April 29, 2013

MOST CONFORTABLE CAR I HAVE OWNED. IRUNS VERY SMOTH. I HAS VERY CONVINIENCE FETURES SUCH AS PARKING PUSH BOTTON. PUSH START BOTTON IT ALSO HAVE ECO MODE WHAT TURNTHE CAR OFF WHEN WAITING ON TRAFFIC TO SAVE GAS. IT IS DEFENELY A BEAUTIFUL CAR IT STAND FOR ITSELF.

Most reliable

by from New Jersey ,prospect park on April 17, 2013

Best service and price I can't even imaging how good it's was. I would recommend all my friends and family's Thank you!!!

2013 BMW 750Li Xdrive

by from Montclair, NJ on July 7, 2015

Bought this car about a month ago and it's been fun to drive. This car doesn't just accelerate, it surges. At 0-60 in about 4.6 seconds it can run with the best of them. It handles fairly well for being a miniature-sized Titantic. The car is huge, after moving from an Audi A6 to this, parallel parking is certainly more of a challenge but not impossible. The interior is nicely put together but not as sleek as the A8. The seats are comfortable but for whatever the reason the AC doesn't seem to cool the car unless it is in "MAX AC" mode. It's a beautiful car to look at, I think more attractive than the A8 but the front lights don't do much for me. They are LED but look the same as an '08 BMW. They definitely need to upgrade the style. I do question the reliability of this car as I have already had a problem with the passenger window not going down all the way and making clicking sounds. The driver side door retarder also broke so the door wasn't closing correctly. Both issues were covered under warranty but it makes me skeptical of how well this car is built. I am coming from 12 years of driving Audi's and I rarely spent time at the repair shop.

Best 750 that I have owned

by from Englewood, NJ on January 27, 2013

I have had four BMW 750's and this is by far the best one that I have had. It is smooth, responsive, reliable and sexy. The tires are so much better than before. The car is quieter, and performs very well.

Ismail

by from Garfield,nj on June 17, 2013

They will help you find the car you're looking for. Great customer service. I'm very satisfied with them and would never go to another bmw dealer

BMW the ultimate driving machine

by from on August 19, 2013

John is experienced in sales. Personable and professional, flexible, and attentive to my needs. He was always available to answer my questions, even during off-hours.

2013 BMW 750 Lxi

by from Raleigh North Carolina on May 29, 2014

We just purchased a 2013 BMW 750 Lxi from Leith BMW and Barry Frucht, Sales Advisor. Barry made the whole process, from keeping us posted on available cars via email to the purchase and delivery process, smooth and painless. We love the car!

Ultimate Driving Machine

by from Montclair, New Jersey on April 5, 2013

My experience at Park Ave BMW could not have been a better one. Rich Anzalone was extremely helpful and informative in explaining what was necessary in servicing my car and the things that I could hold off on until a future service. His knowledge of BMW's was impressive and made me feel comfortable putting my car in his hands. I will be using Park Ave most definitely in the future.

Great dealer

by from Jersey City, NJ on May 31, 2013

We visit three dealerships during Memorial Day's long weekend. And also contacted 8 salesmen/sales managers by phone/email before we went. Francine is definitely the best dealer we met. She is really helpful and kind. A few dealers may make you feel shameful if you bargain the price with them. But Francine would tried everything to get you a better price. She thinks from your aspect. Because of her, we purchased the new car from park ave BMW. If you are looking for new BMW cars, don't miss her.