Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 6 reviews

2007 Alpina B-7

by from on January 16, 2012

As close Excellence As Possible!!! The handling & power stands out, while the interior screams relax & enjoy the ride! I'd buy another in a heartbeat. Something about a Beamer that pushes excitement to another level!!!

the tires are a pain

by from new york, ny on April 29, 2011

love this car but it is quite tempermental. The tires needed to be replaced three different times since I acquired the car six months ago. Driving in new york potholes is a treacheroous proposition. It is defintely high maintenance because the performance cant be beat. The engine just continues to puill and pull with no lag. So taking it in many times to replace the tires is the price I choose to pay to have a sports car in luxurious clothing

You will not see another one of these near you

by from Tampa, Florida on October 17, 2007

We use to have a standard 745I. Yes it can be called a nice car but when we got behind the wheel of the Alpina B7 it was a totally different experience. This car feels like a rocket ship compared to the 750i and the 760Li. If you can get the opportunity to drive or buy one of the cars i would recommend it because it is very exclusive and is a bang for your buck.

WHAT A CAR!!!!

by from on January 9, 2013

I BOUGHT MY 2007 ALPINA/B7 USED IN 2009 AT THE TIME IT HAD ONLY 4956 MILES ON IT. I FULL IN LOVE WITH MY ALPINA, AND LOVED DRIVING IT. IT IS A ROCKET ON WHEELS!!!!! AND SO SO COMFORABLE, YOU JUST MELT INTO THE SEAT. THE ONE PROBLEM WAS AT THE TIME GOT MINE, I PAID $57,000.00 ON A CAR THAT SOLD NEW FOR $139,872.00 AND IT COST ME $1500.00 IN VALUE A MONTH AFTER BMW LOWERED THE PRICES ON THE NEW ONES. SO I HAD TO SALE IT. THE ALPINE LOSES VALUE TO FAST FOR ME. BUT ONE DAY I WILL HAVE ONE AGIAN.

i love the car

by from califorina on April 14, 2012

I had a fine time with everything but it is a lot of money in this encomony.I got mine in 2009 used.

Would not recommend

by from on July 18, 2010

Thought car was over priced and unproven.was not that impressed with the appearance.did like the ride

Similar Models