2013 Bmw Alpina B 7

By far the best car i've owned

by from Vacaville, California on July 30, 2017

I love it. After months of research on this vehicle it did not disappoint. Its a perfect luxury family car with power.

Does it All

by from Northern Virginia on July 22, 2016

This is my third big BMW and my second 7 Series. I also have a 2006 M6, so have a pretty good grasp of what "high performance sedan" means! The B7 is absolutely gorgeous. Mine is Alpina Blue with the Oyster interior and it turns heads frequently. For a large sedan, the performance is startling. Although throttle response in normal mode is a little sluggish, that goes away when switching the transmission to sport mode. Acceleration is breathtaking. A simple passing maneuver can easily get you over 100 mph in a few seconds--and it hardly feels like you are moving! On long highway trips it is stable, smooth, comfortable and quiet. The sound system is superb. I was pleasantly surprised that my gas mileage on the highway was ~25 MPG. Handling in Sport and Sport+ modes is also impressive for such a large vehicle. It feels like a smaller, lighter car in spirited driving. I am sure that the large Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires contribute to this and they seem perfectly matched to the suspension. In short, this is an expensive vehicle, but I absolutely love it!

B7 Alpina

by from Los Angeles on March 30, 2013

Just purchased the B7 Alpina. My first choice was an Audi S8. However it was not available. I found the only B7 at center BMW. The car drive is not as luxurious as the S8. Nor is it as fast . However I prefer the handling of the BMW. It's a more serious car. Less gadget but better on performance. It's also bigger since I took the long wheel base. The s8 does not offer the L style. Overall I enjoy driving the B7. It gives me exactly what I am looking for in a car. Comfort,speed and great handling.