2019 BMW i8 consumer reviews

side view of 2019 i8 BMW
Explore the 2019 i8 BMW
Shop the 2019 i8 BMW

A real Pantie Droper

The styling is beautiful, and engineering to use a combination of elecreic and gas is outstanding. This car answers everything that I was looking for in a supercar.

3.0

a total waste of money buy a Maserati gt instead

after spending 2 months with the 2019 car i think I know it well, yes it run son air and the youngsters love its look and the heads-up speedo is nice but that's about it. If you want to drive around with a barbie doll beside you and get play the I am better than you game or pretend to be a footballer this is your car. The interior is so full of cheap-looking BMW parts and plastic that it is quite shocking considering the price. The back seats dont exist nor does luggage space. The leather interior is nice but below expectations on this price of car. A lot of my male adn female friends struggled to get into the car such is the problem with the high sills. This car is all fur coat and no underwear. My Maserati GT Mc sport was getting fixed after someone rearended me, and by god once I got back in it i just smiled. The Mas is 4 years old not as tecnically advanced as the BMW i8 . the infotainment is nowhere near as modern but if you offered me a brand new i8 in exchanged id say a huge no. Tje Maxerati is a proper car loads of things could be imporved on it but this BMW couldnt polish it wheels . To sum up the BMW 18 felt like I was driving a very lovely dodgem car . I prefer a real car.

Smooth ride that everyone loves to look at

Couldn’t ask for a better car. Hybrid, get mpg, fast when I need it to be, economical for long commutes, and a show stopper wherever it goes. I love it.

Best car i’ve owned in my life.

This is by far definitely one of the best cars i have EVER bought in my entire experience with buying cars and in life, i will for sure be making more purchases like this one.

Gorgeous and fun to drive

The BMW i8 is a fantastic blend of exotic styling, excellent performance and handling, and practicality. Though the backset is very small, I'm just able to fit a carseat which means I can drive my sports car and transport my kids at the same time. A lot of people stop and take pictures of the vehicle and it's pretty funny to watch their faces when I pull babies out of the back :)

Best styled car ever

No words for this car must see and drive to understand how I feel!! I8 is the most stylish sports car I’ve ever seen!!i was driving in Manhattan and if you know anything about Manhattan exotic cars all over the place and still getting all the look and compliments!!

Awesome car , absolutely the best

The best among the cars who are in the market today, nice awesome and hypebeast this car is fabulous , nice design , awesome and awesome and awesome