2017 M240

2017 BMW M240

2017 BMW M240

5 out of 5 stars Performance

Have You Driven the 2017 BMW M240?

Most enjoyable drive

by BDM111 from Queensland on Mon Dec 18 2017

I have owned E90 M3, other various sports cars including Macan. This car is by far the most fun you could have and yet a comfortable car for every day driving . It may not ultimately be the fastest from A to B, but you will have the biggest smile getting there.

Incredible Car

by imjuspiayin from Allendale on Mon Nov 06 2017

I just bought this car and I absolutely love it. It is still in the break-in process so I am unable to drive it to its full potential. The car is beautiful, handles amazing, sounds great and has a ton of power. In 2 days of ownership I have already received compliments on it.

BMW M240 XDrive

by T.L. from Rochester, MN on Fri Apr 14 2017

Fantastic car. Great fit and finish. The engine sounds great and performs even better. Can go from comfort to sport mode easily, and you can definitely feel and hear the difference. One of the best driving cars I have been in (great alternative to M2 in snowy climate).

Most fun you will ever have.

by Luis C from Rowland Heights, CA on Wed Apr 12 2017

On a budget for a luxury sports car? Look no further than the 2017 BMW M240i. This vehicle offers the thrills of a true sports car with BMW's legendary three liter inline six single turbo engine. When equipped with a manual transmission, the fun is relentless and rewards the driver endlessly.

A modern day version of the E46 M3

by soboy from Roswell, GA on Mon Oct 09 2017

I'm in love with this car. It is tossable, nimble, lively, fast, solid, and oh so much fun to drive. Perfect size to thread through the twisties (or dice my way thru traffic). Its suspension, handling, steering, ride quality, dimensions and braking are very reminiscent of the E46 M3. Its power is an entirely different thing, it is quicker than an E46 M3. And it sounds incredible. I can drive it normally when traffic conditions or police presence call for the same. But it yearns to be let free. It is difficult to not feel the power. This is, by far, the finest motorcar I've ever owned. It is extremely fast, handles superbly, has fantastic brakes and it feels like it was carved out of a block of granite. It is a proper driver's car, the way BMW used to make all their vehicles before they softened some of them up to appeal to larger numbers of buyers. It puts a smile on my face every time I drive it.

Best investment I've ever done

by 1slowf22 from on Sun Sep 03 2017

This is my 3rd BMW I've bought & I can honestly say that the m240i is probably one of the best I've ever owned. It's very well designed. It's b58 engine is just amazing. The exhaust backfires when in sport+ mode & it's just a wonder noise to hear. The interior is wonderful as well (coral red). Good space for a coupe. I'd recommend investing money into this model.

Craigfish

by Craigfish from on Thu Mar 30 2017

Very well balanced car , beautiful on the bends sounds like music to me a joy to drive get it before the make those funny E cars

Pocket Rocket

by EuropeanDelivery from Philadelphia, PA on Tue Jan 02 2018

You should buy this car if you value performance but not at the cost of comfort and style. It is a small, agile, athletic car that parks well in the city, looks great from the front and inside, and makes you do bad things on the road because you can. Downsides are the that fit and finish are hit or miss and the electronics are confusing.

Fun and fast car

by T401 from on Sat Dec 09 2017

Fun little performance car, it is a little small and inconvenient for a everyday ride, but it is a coupe and I knew about it. The 6 cylinder is very fast and Karman Harmon sound system is amazing

A blast to drive!

by Kellybeth from Atlanta, ga on Mon Oct 01 2018

We traded in my 2010 135i convertible for an m240i convertible. The styling, controls, technology, interior, and engine are much improved. This car is blisteringly quick. The exhaust note is fabulous. I dare someone to drive this car and NOT have a smile plastered on their face. The backseat is tiny, but it will do in a pinch and is better than no backseat at all. I?m thoroughly enjoying the Apple CarPlay (my 135 had an auxiliary cable, that?s all). The only thing not improved on the 240 vs the 135 is the steering. The 240 has electric steering and it?s easy and precise; it just lacks the same ?tight? feel of the 135. But it?s a small drawback I?m willing to live with. I doubt many people are comparing this car to an American muscle car, but I must say: I drove a Camaro for a couple of weeks when I bashed my 135 into the garage door track and hated every second of it. Not only was it cumbersome to drive but I felt like I had a sign on the windshield that said ?oh, yes, I think my car is AWESOME. Please mess with me?. The small Bmw is much more understated. However, if somebody Does care to mess with me, I can blow them off the road ?