2018 BMW M240 consumer reviews

side view of 2018 M240 BMW
Explore the 2018 BMW M240
Shop the 2018 BMW M240

Scratch less body

This car just smell like new. Interior and exterior is in brand new condition. Brand new tyres as well. Its very comfortable in drive. Thanks

Best daily driver convertible on the market?

This is an amazing pocket rocket of a convertible. The dimensions of the car to my taste are ideal - a throwback before cars became too swollen. The driving experience is fantastic and there’s just enough backseat that you can fit a pet or two and maybe a human for a short trip. The trunk is adequate. You really don’t have to make any compromises except for the drivers’ technology like blind spot detection is still unavailable. CarPlay and parking assistant/radar is hit and miss so if that’s important to you, you’ll need to pay attention to the included options.

Most beautiful and best performing reliable car.

Best performing car with a great ride and best and newest technology. I would recommend this car to anyone who appreciates a fine performance car.

Great Car

I had owned a BMW 330i convertible, which I loved, and traded it for a Mercedes E350 convertible. I was very disappointed in the performance of the Benz compared to my BMW. The M240i has exceeded any expectations I had, even in comparison to my old BMW 3-series convertible. It is incredibly fun to drive, has plenty of smooth power and handles like a dream. If you really like to drive, this is the car for you!

1st BMW and I just love it.

I can’t say enough. When I first laid eyes on it I could easily see past the feminine lines. Swap out the wheels and tires, front splitter, rear wing, side skirts, and you have an aggressive looking ride. Performance is outstanding for its class. A simple jb4 tune and you have a400hp mini m4 (but faster). Still kinda regret no opting for the m2, but I am by no means disappointed by this car. Reliability has been 10/10 after 3 years and 70k. The new bmw’s are just fantastic cars.

Great luxury sports car

Fabulous handling, great power, luxury interior. As with any sports car it is a little small inside for big guys. Back seat is big enough for two adults that aren't huge.

3.7

Mercedes Benz 350

No blind spot indicator, behind the times in styling, poor convertible top. Need better paint job, to pricy for what you get , drives like a fiat

Best BMW I've owned

Traded a 2013 M135i convertible for the 2019 M240i. Absolutely love it! Performs great, versatile, high quality, if you are looking for a sports car, but also want comfort/luxury, this car will not disappoint. It is a blast to drive!

Greal car

This car is a little bit expensive, but, the dealer arranged the special financing plan which afford me to purchase. This car is highly maintained with low mileage and looks new one. The exterior, interior, the function of this car is excellent.

The best BMW I have ever owned

Having owned 6 BMW’s including my beloved e46 M3,I can honestly state that this is the best one.Extremely quick and agile.The suspension could be a touch firmer,but that is nit picking really.Loaded with tech goodies and all wheel drive.Fast...you better believe it.With the other BMW’s getting bloated,the M240i is the perfect size.Love carving up back roads .I think this is the best car BMW currently makes.