2009 Bmw M 3

Great performance for your money and comfortable

by from NEW YORK on August 22, 2017

It's just a great car for your money it has everything you need power and comfortably.if you want more power this car is very tune able to compete with super car and the handling is great

Fun!!

by from Rockville, MD on July 8, 2017

If you care about gas prices, dont get this car. It is a thirsty V8 that wants more, and you cant help but push that pedal to the floor. Brought a smile to my face every time I drove.

Amazing Car!

by from Chester, NY on April 6, 2017

e92 M3's are amazing. I have owned an AW Manual Coupe for 4 years and it was amazing. It might be low on torque but if you drive up the rev limiter where it should be, boy is it rewarding!

Loved my Convertible BUT $$$

by from Dallas TX on April 5, 2017

I had a BMW M3 Convertible that drove amazingly well but the DCT (Auto Trans) was glitchy & would have opted for the Manual if I could have found one. The top operated ok but didn't like uneven surfaces & had a tendency to pop/snap when going into parking lot or hard corners. The ride was ROUGH as a true sports car should be & lucky it wasn't my daily driver. THIS IS AN EXPENSIVE CAR TO OWN (even if its paid off), my average cost per mile was about $1.45 when most lux vehicles run about .75/mi.

first time M3 owner

by from milwaukee on October 17, 2015

This is my first "muscle" car. I bought a pre-owned 2009 M3 coupe with 6 speed manual. So far lots of fun. It does not have the low end torque that I would like but everything else is great. Terrific highway car.

Current M3 sold out!!!!

by from on May 5, 2013

It?s been an absolutely wonderful run, but now it?s time to say goodbye to the existing E90/92/93 BMW M3. According to an interview Car and Driver recently had with BMW M boss Friedrich Nitschke, it was revealed that the current M3, while still in production, is now officially sold out. In other words, BMW is no longer taking orders for the current M3. Production will happen for about another six months for the coupe and convertible only and all of those cars have already been spoken for.

E92 M3

by from Phoenix, AZ on December 3, 2012

Awesome 8500rpm V8. Sweet exhaust note with the Eisenmann system. Having a manual shifter makes it fun as well. Tight suspension while providing decent ride quality. Fast and practical. Best car I have owned.

2009 M3 Stick Shift

by from Los Angeles, CA on June 6, 2012

Like many previous M3 owners, this is my third M3, 1995 (stick shift), 2002 (SMG), and now 2009 (stick shift). With over 400hp, it is a little slow with RPM below 3200, but the monster engine wakes up when you kick it up beyond 3500 RPM. The gas mileage is bad because the engine running at 80 mph in 6th gear is at 3300 RPM, but I purchased this car knowing all the facts, and I have to say that BMW designed this car with low RPM power for routine driving in the city, but gave it all the power for freeway driving.

e90/92 M3 the Best Performance Car Value for Money

by from Alexandria VA on September 12, 2011

I have been a BMW Enthusiast for years and have own e39 M5, e46 M3 and 08 6MT M3. Moving to my 2009 DCT M3 is one of the best move. Having owned it since late 2008, this car provide me the most driving pleasure on the open road and on the tracks. Its sound is subtle but gives a soothing growl when you open up the throttle. The amazing downdraft taking corners with its DCT is a brilliant automotive engineering marvel. I have yet to find a car that performs this well. Its V8 is one car worth keeping for naturally aspirated car fans. I intend to keep even after the new rumoured tri-turbo 6 cyclinder comes out in a couple of years. The only downside is wishing my 17mpg average can be better. Reliability, I have not had any issues with it yet and can say its much better model year than its early release. I noticed the coupe and DCT brings a much better resale that the sedan and 6MT counterparts and I can understand why.

My third M3

by from Los Angeles, CA on July 7, 2011

My previous M3s were 1997 & 2002, now I own a 2009 M3. The 1997 was a little under powered at 256 hp, but still fun with a stick shift, the 2002 with the SMG and 333 hp, was fast, but the engine sound when driven hard was a bit scratchy. Now the 2009 V8, 414 hp motor is a big boy, and with the 6 speed manual shift, it is a blast, and the engine roar is very nice. The 2009 is built to run at higher RPMs, so you might be disappointed when driving at lower RPMs around town.