2010 Bmw M 3

VERY reliable! Can't get any better bang for buck

by on September 20, 2017

I love this vehicle. For the price, there is no other better performing vehicle on the market. Awesome handling and sleek look. Definitely an eye catcher. Naturally aspirated V8 BMW M3. Awesome growl with stock exhaust. Highly recommended for any car enthusiast at any level. I can't say enough good things about the car. The interior isn't as luxurious as other cars, but it just screams "lets get down to business." You will not go wrong with this awesome beast of a vehicle. I love it!

Uses car for Havingfun

Wonderful Car

by from Philadelphia, PA on August 7, 2017

This is an amazing machine, I would highly recommend this to anyone! Great performance and very comfortable!

Uses car for Havingfun

I had many cars and this one is a keeper

by from on April 5, 2017

I used to want an m3 ever since I saw one when I lived in Germany. Once I was able to buy it I had a smile on my face Everytime I took it for a drive.

the best car ever!

by from nyc on July 23, 2011

car is amazing just bought it CPO. So much torque and great on gas. So reliable and much better than e46!!!!!!!!!!!!M POWER

Wooooow

by from san jose, ca on April 20, 2010

Superb handling..amazing performance.. lots of fun to drive. Build quality so far appears to be flawless. However this is BMW, and I am sure, I will into the dealership for a couple of 100 recalls soon. i-Drive interface, can take some getting used to. Voice command is not quite up to par as I have experienced on some other cars. Overall LOVE IT !!!!