2010 Bmw M 3

Wooooow

by from san jose, ca on April 20, 2010

Superb handling..amazing performance.. lots of fun to drive. Build quality so far appears to be flawless. However this is BMW, and I am sure, I will into the dealership for a couple of 100 recalls soon. i-Drive interface, can take some getting used to. Voice command is not quite up to par as I have experienced on some other cars. Overall LOVE IT !!!!

the best car ever!

by from nyc on July 23, 2011

car is amazing just bought it CPO. So much torque and great on gas. So reliable and much better than e46!!!!!!!!!!!!M POWER

I had many cars and this one is a keeper

by from on April 5, 2017

I used to want an m3 ever since I saw one when I lived in Germany. Once I was able to buy it I had a smile on my face Everytime I took it for a drive.

Similar Models