2016 M3

2016 BMW M3

2016 BMW M3

5 out of 5 stars Performance
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have you driven the 2016 BMW M3?

2016 BMW -M-3 "the beast"

by A "regular guy" from Mill Valley, California on May 27, 2016

Great vehicle for any car enthusiast who enjoys the combination of comfort and performance. Well tuned oil machine, with great ergonomic features. As a semi luxury sedan with stealth performance potential, you can not go wrong in experiencing full enjoyment while driving this car. The handling and responsiveness of this vehicle is right up there with the rest of the quality performance cars. It's like like riding in an "E" ticket amusement ride, but your in "control".

AWESOME CAR

by jtduncanjr from Knoxville, TN on January 22, 2018

I had a 2013 M3 hardtop convertible, but upgraded to the 2016 M3 because I really wanted a 4D sedan. Wow, this car is awesome. While I am not complaining about the 2013, the newer 2016 comfort, style handling, features, and power are just so much better.

Everything I thought it was and more

by Tazmn from Waldorf on January 22, 2018

The M3 has been a car I have wanted since a high school teen. The E30 M3 is what drew me into what is known today as a car enthusiast. Fast forward 30 years later and the f80 M3 holds those core values and more. The f80 M3 is mental . The way it accelerates and quickness of the DCT work together like a hand in glove to give you an experience that's always sought after. The interior is not the best in the business but it's quality in refinement to hold you in place and appreciate the mission you are trying to accomplish during your drive. The tune ability of the car is unbelievable if your into that. Stock form is more than enough. Also serves as a comfortable family car when need be. Turn in and road holding capabilities are excellent. All in all I made the right choice for the money. I can't speak on reliability because the car has only 6000 miles on the clock. It is my daily for 8 months out of the year. The reliabilty question will be revisited on another review but there are no worries since this is my 4th BMW

A really fine car

by Fiberwave from Boca Raton, FL on August 23, 2015

I took delivery of my 2016 M3 on August 15th. The fit and finish of the car are remarkable with exceptional attention to the position of the driving related controls (which provide many personalization options) and comfort settings. The carbon fibre roof is really nice combined with the Mineral Grey color. At this point I am breaking in the engine, brakes, dual clutch transmission, etc. and am very careful about taking the vehicle above the suggested break in range for the first 1,200 miles. It is difficult, but realistically I can go quite quickly at very low engine rpm. The torque in this twin turbo V6 is spectacular. The handling is exactly what I expected it to be with the Adaptive M Suspension and personalization of the steering, suspension and throttle settings. If I place the car in M2 mode and take it to the track there isn't much else to do other than make sure I have fuel and the tires are properly inflated. Did I mention it is very fast and incredibly fun to drive?

Best car I ever owned

by Gotago from Boston on September 28, 2017

One of the cheapest super cars on the Market. 0-60 In 3.9 Unser $80k.,..big performance for your money !!!!

Literally the Best Car Ever

by Jacob from on April 17, 2017

I legit hands down think this is one of the best BMW M car that they have ever made. I have owned many BMW from 3 series to 7 series. I bought a m235i and traded it in for a M3 and I am never looking back. The car turn heads while putting a smile on the drivers face. My whole family and kids love being in this car. I will definitely pass this down to my kids.