2002 BMW M5 Consumer Reviews

2002 Bmw M 5
Average based on 3 reviews

Awesome

by from Ohio on August 14, 2007

This is the most incredible car I have ever owned! From interior design to the sheer handling on the highway to the beauty of the exterior, I would highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys performance and luxury all mixed into one..................Awesome!

4-door Supercar

by from Washington DC on January 17, 2010

I owned a 2002 M5 Carbon Black w/camel interior and it was one of the finest cars I've ever owned. Performance, subdued style, interior space, long distance drive champ, & FAST. To me the M5 was at it's best on a road trip - weather your driving in the mountains or flat lands, the M5 will keep the smile on your face from door to door. The only draw back, the rims are soft and will get beat up if you are not careful. They are almost $1000 if you bend one. I don't know what the long term dependability is, but I would be concerned about any repair as it will be very $$$

best 4 door ever

by from annapolis md on December 29, 2012

Bought new in 2002 Killer performance with decent highway mpg will never sell this car Carries 4 adults in comfort with great performance no spare tire so run flats a must