2016 BMW M5 consumer reviews

side view of 2016 M5 BMW
Explore the 2016 BMW M5
Shop the 2016 BMW M5

#M5Competition #BEASTMODE

What a AMAZING SUPER SALOON!! Lightning FAST and so LUXURIOUS. Everytime I get in my M5, I feel like a Million bucks! 😜😁 In LOVE with my BLUE exterior with RED interior & fully loaded options With my M5. M5 IS SECOND TO NONE!! #BEASTMODE #BLESSED #M5COMPETITION 💯

Very well maintained BMW.

For the money I got a very nice fully loaded BMW M5. I felt like I bought the car brand new. Best thing is the car is still under BMW Warranty for 2 more years.

I love it it smooth drive!

this car was everything I was looking for. I enjoy the sound system in the car the assistive technology. the sensors and all other features that make is a memorable experience.

It's Sporty, It's Luxurious, It's Fast!!

This car met all my needs from looks to performance. Individual M/// performance settings to 2 memory M/// buttons. Stage 2 Dinan signature Package as well. It's possess alot of power and speed. Surround sound of engine roaring inside more compared to the outside was one difference. More than worth their value!

Most Bang for you buck. Real Head turner

The vehicle is built for not your average driver but even the most avid can handle the power it provides. Most think when they need a super car they must go for the most expensive and most fast well in this case you are getting a big bang for your buck many people need a family car but some also want that family car to be track ready. That is what you get with this elegant sleek , extravagant car.

BMW M5 2016 OWNER

The car is great. People who are looking at other luxury cars. Take my word. BMW kills competition. The hp in the car is great and the turbo. Has speedometer on windshield and outstanding safety features.