2020 BMW M850 Gran Coupe consumer reviews

side view of 2020 M850 Gran Coupe BMW
Explore the 2020 M850 Gran Coupe BMW
Shop the 2020 M850 Gran Coupe BMW

Easy to drive!

This car is recommended to me. I never thought that I would love it! It is so easy to drive. Thank you Greatneck Motorsports for making this happen.

Clean BMW M8 Coupe

An exceptional display of sport performance, uncompromising style, and modern luxury. From the chicanes to the sprints, the M8’s standard Adaptive M Suspension and M Sport Differential optimize driving dynamics from smooth to sporty.

Great Car for the BMW enthusiast

This car is great because not only does it perform as a sports car and a very comfortable 4 adult luxury car. I think the front seats are a little firm for my old butt.

Excellent Car for the price

Its called Ultimate driving machine for a reason. BMW definitely stepped it up on the 8 series. I would highly recommend this car over the Mercedes GT-4, Porsche Panamera or the Audi RS7.

Really impressive in all areas, but also pricey.

Absolutley love everything about this car. Style, interior, technology, performance ... all are top notch. I consider it a good value ... couldn't find anything comparable for the price. The Gran Coupe is a wonderful design, providing a comfortable (even luxurious) 4-passenger vehicle with more performance than you will ever actually use. While I like the roofline of the 2-door coupe a little better, the fully functional back seat in the Gran Coupe is a game changer.

Most fun best car I ever owned

love it. very comfy,handles great, very fast and beautifully styled. so far you don't see any on the road so you get alot of looks and complements.