2013 Bmw X 1

Most reliable car I own

by from Lynchburg, VA on September 9, 2017

Great vehicle, very sporty and linear acceleration. Teh steering is tight and responsive, and pedal responsiveness is spot on. Only complaint is that I wish the braking was a touch sharper, although BMW braking is one of the best on the market. Also while my model has the sports exhaust it would have been nice to have a louder variable exaust. Finally getting all season tires for this vehicle can be challenging since my model is the M sport. This model is given M wheels with Pirelli high-performance? summer tires, and while the vehicle is X Drive, you need to change out tires before driving in snow or all seaons.

Lot of car for the money

by from on September 7, 2017

x28 trim. Fast, easy to drive. Lots of packages and accessories. Low mileage, God's gas mileage. Fun to drive.

Good car for BMW entry level SUV

by from MD on August 2, 2017

Good car reliable one, economical and Moreover it's from BMW, which is entry level SUV. This car is for who wants and Turbo charged engine car but with better interior space and also the Better the Performance. This car gives me an average milage of 33 on HWY and 25 on Local roads.

Great car for the $$$$$

by from Everett, ma on July 30, 2017

Great car for the money. New model very spacious compared to the 2013-2015 model. Reliable and very confortable.

Uses car for Havingfun

Dreams do come true... indeed!

by from Westmont il on May 20, 2017

These car is 1 of my dream car and indeed dreams do come true now... just lovin the looks and all...

Great little SUV

by from Austin, TX on March 22, 2017

This is a fun little SAV with all the benefits of a sedan in terms of driveability (used to drive a 2006 325i), and many of the benefits of a bigger SUV as well. Steering, handling, acceleration, and ride comfort are all outstanding, as BMW's should be, while the interior is simple yet luxurious with the premium or ultimate package. I would highly recommend this vehicle for small families or outdoorsy singles, esp in colder climates.

Great on gas and fun to drive.

by from Kodiak Alaska on February 7, 2017

All the past Bimmers i have owned have been 6 cylinder non turbo charged engines, this is the first 4 banger.

Very fun to drive and small but roomy

by from Boston Ma on February 1, 2017

I bought exact car bmx x1 that I saw on cars.com. I previously had a Mercedes sedan. I wanted a small SUV to park in the city easily. It is perfect. The saddle brown interior is beautiful. I'm really enjoying the sporty ride. It's still luxury feel w the interior but a more sporty feel and is great in the snow.

Awesome

by from Evanston, WY on January 20, 2017

My first BMW and the experience and car has been amazing. I've owned over 30 new cars during my life and so far this one has been my favorite

Lot of wagon for the money.

by from South Carolina on September 29, 2014

Bought this car for my mother - it's a great little wagon for people who would rather say they drive an SUV than a station wagon for whatever reason. As with any BMW - the options make the car (premium package is an absolute must). S-Drive (RWD) and the sport suspension make the car handle better than any "compact SUV" on earth. I pulled a few stars away from Performance because you can't get S-Drive with the six cylinder turbo and a proper manual transmission.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Bmw X 1