2018 BMW X1 consumer reviews

side view of 2018 X1 BMW
Explore the 2018 X1 BMW
Shop the 2018 X1 BMW

Drives and Feels Premium

Smallest SUV in the range and it still drives confidently. Plenty of power and torque from the turbo 4-cylinder. A very refined ride. Interior appointments remind you that you’ve bought a quality car.

New Owner of BMWX1

Its too soon to know about reliability but the performance is outstanding. It maneuvers beautifully in city traffic as well as interstate driving. It is quiet and feels put together well.

Gebhardt is like family!

Great car and experience. Nice to do business with a family run business who have been around for a long time in Boulder. Will be back!

My first BMW

I think I will trade it in for another one and upgrade. Rides very smoothly. I love my road trips now. I use it for business.

Love the BMW X1

So far so good! Only owned it for a few days now but it meets and exceeds all of my needs. Happy to own it, LOVE to drive it!

Most Reliable car I have owned

This car met all of my needs. Mainly performance and reliability. I love the control you feel when you're driving. Does an amazing job on any kind of road

Great Small SUV

I love this car, was perfect for me. Had more options in it than I needed or expected to get. I'm satisfied overall with my purchase.

I like my car power and style

This car meets all of my need, enough power good fuel economy. Little noisier as I like ( I find after drive X3 loan car), short beam is excellent, but long beam in the sky. Some feature is not as good as 2013 X1, bottle holder in the door much worse, bottle fold down. Less power than 2013, both models are xdrive 28i. I enjoy the heads up display, readable in any weather condition. Heated stearing wheel and seat very useful in the winter.

Most beautiful and comfortable car I’ve owned

This car is not only beautiful but very comfortable. Easy to drive and reliable. It has everything I’ve ever wanted in a car and very economical. Only 4 cylinders! It had the right features... mini SUV looking with a sun roof. 4 cylinders... pretty & fancy looking. So far... my personal best car I’ve ever owned.

Great little SUV

We love our BMW X1. Pretty comfortable vehicle. Looks great outside. Excellent fit and finish. Drives great. Gas mileage on highway is over 35. Biggest gripe we have is the cup holders are too small