2021 BMW X1 consumer reviews

$35,400 starting MSRP
side view of 2021 X1 BMW
Explore the 2021 BMW X1
Shop the 2021 BMW X1

Continuing with My Favorite Model-the Amazing X!

I couldn't be happier with this vehicle. It was made for ME! Its height makes it easy and painless to enter and exit the driver's seat with my arthritic knees....I just slide in & out in nicely! The "head up" feature is very helpful every day. Those are the best headlights ever for night driving. No complaints from this customer-in her 3rd X!

So far so good

The first thing one notices is the quietness of the ride. After that, the handling - surefooted and solid. Love the extensive sunroof. Only owned the car a short while, so hard to comment on value for the money, but loving the easy acceleration of this car and the smooth handling around curves. I wanted a smaller vehicle since usually just me, but one that can handle winter driving and steep hills. The X1 more than fits that bill.

Buying a new BMW X-1

So far, my wife, for whom I bought the car, is extremely happy. It is too soon to judge the overall reliability of the vehicle, since we bought it only yesterday. But the car has the sport and premium pkges, so is fully loaded, with beautiful mocha leather seats and trim: a very elegant interior and I love the "heads-up" display.