2010 BMW X3 Consumer Reviews

4.5
Average based on 2 reviews

Found a new friend

by from Minneapolis, MN on March 15, 2010

I searched for about a month before deciding on my last BMW purchase. This time it is an loaded X3. It has all the bells and whistles - rain sensor wipers, halogen lights, leather seats and a panoramic sunroof. I especially like driving it in sports gear as it drives with more pep. Gas mileage isn't all that great at about 16 miles/gallon but the class and styling of this vehicle makes up for that.

Pleasantly Surprised by X3

by from Reno, NV on June 1, 2011

As a person that generally prefers smaller sedans and sports cars over the boxy, top-heavy feeling of suv's, I have to say I really like this car. I have had a 2010 for about three months now and really am happy with my choice. The Sport Package has a fairly stiff suspension that takes a couple of weeks to get used to, but this car really drives like a sedan. Love the simple features and the Panorama Roof. BMW's defintely have the best seat warmers of all the europeans and in the back seats too. If you like your suv's to be a bit smaller, this one might be for you.