2010 X3

4.7 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

I LOVE THIS BMW X3

by GregE from Lehigh Valley, PA on April 14, 2018

Love this car and the more I drive it the more I love it Was Leary of BMW primarily because I’ve heard they can be expensive to fix and maintain but we went to test drive an x3 and found out that an extended warranty can be purchased (I bought the car and a lifetime unlimited miles warranty that covers the motor, and the all wheel drive transmission. You can also buy more full coverage warranties. I would recommend finding a mechanic who will work on BMW’s for peace of mind as dealerships are always much more expensive. Having said all that I feel this car will be very dependable after talking with several BMW owners watching videos reading articles about BMW I feel that this X3 is a great car. Admittedly I am learning every day about the features. It is not the most tech savvy car but it has an aux cable albeit in the rear of the console and a great 8 speaker sound system the 2010 is the tail end of the 1 st generation X3 the 2nd generation started in 2011 with upgraded computer but what I have found is that you can put an aftermarket Bluetooth stereo in it if you so desire The bottom line is this car drives great handles great it is a six speed transmission the lower gears can be a little quirky but it accelerates wonderfully and it is a joy to drive The interior is well put together with solid leather I read all kinds of things about that I’m comfortable seats but I find them comfortable I’m 6 feet 200 pounds I would highly recommend reading about this car and watching videos about it but at the end of the day it is a great buy you will not regret it

Fastest SUV I have ever owned and driven

by Susan from NC on November 15, 2017

While other cars and SUV’s are ok, the x3 tops them all. With its fair and affordable msrp, stunning exterior design, and performance, its hard to beat. While other cars like the cayenne might be sportier, there is atleast another 20 thousand dollars without options. If you want an affordable performance commuter with good visibility, the x3 is for you.

Love it so far!

by Baxterday from Ellijay, GA on September 4, 2017

I choose the X3 because of it's exterior styling and it's all wheel drive system. I live in the mountains and need 4WD. It is very comfortable, it has the sport seats. The ride is a bit stiff, but I like that. So far it has been reliable. I bought this particular car used and it was well taken care of.

BMW X3

by BMW from Vancouver WA on December 7, 2017

Next to my X5 it?s the best BMW product I?ve ever owned. Great car which is a smaller SUV but still is a great car.

Quick and sexy

by Susan from NC on October 3, 2017

This car fulfills all of my basic necessities and more. From the roomy interior to the sleek lines, my car is all a girl could ever want. With the performance of a sports car but the ride height of an SAV(or suv), it is the most practical car to take family around certain places and to bring out the inner speed demon in me. This car has been extremely practical- I have been able to fit an entire Ethan Allen desk and a rug in this vehicle all at once, with another passenger! I have gone everywhere and anywhere I need to go and in style- I have owned bmws for nearly 20 years and this is by far my favorite. Despite the only negative- having only one cup holder in the center (there are two-just the second one is by passenger)- this car still seems brand new. Many people- from family to coworkers to friends, ask me if my car is brand new! Despite being 7 years old! This car has a timeless look and timeless performance. Would recommend to anyone of all ages.

Pleasantly Surprised by X3

by German Car Lover from Reno, NV on June 1, 2011

As a person that generally prefers smaller sedans and sports cars over the boxy, top-heavy feeling of suv's, I have to say I really like this car. I have had a 2010 for about three months now and really am happy with my choice. The Sport Package has a fairly stiff suspension that takes a couple of weeks to get used to, but this car really drives like a sedan. Love the simple features and the Panorama Roof. BMW's defintely have the best seat warmers of all the europeans and in the back seats too. If you like your suv's to be a bit smaller, this one might be for you.

Found a new friend

by Beemer Fan from Minneapolis, MN on March 15, 2010

I searched for about a month before deciding on my last BMW purchase. This time it is an loaded X3. It has all the bells and whistles - rain sensor wipers, halogen lights, leather seats and a panoramic sunroof. I especially like driving it in sports gear as it drives with more pep. Gas mileage isn't all that great at about 16 miles/gallon but the class and styling of this vehicle makes up for that.

A wonderful test drive experience.

by Lola W from Spring Hill Tn on February 15, 2018

It has everything that I expected and more. It seems to be in great condition. I wanted the color pearl but I am seriously thinking about purchasing this one even though it’s black I still love it!

Most beautiful car I?ve owned

by Beautiful Flower from Providence RI on December 22, 2017

So far My BMW is perfect Runs well and reliable . I love it It?s 4x4 I?ll be ready for the snow ...Thanks

Our Expert Review: 2010 BMW X3