2012 Bmw X 3

Outstanding vehicle

by from Sebring Florida on April 23, 2012

Have owned several BMW in the past and this new X3 is outstanding. Pleasure to drive and the rides is smooth.

MY Wife Loves It

by from Lafayette LA on December 7, 2011

My wife has wanted a really nice car for quite some time. We checked out a lot of the top brands, MB, VW, Lexus, and many others. The BMW X3 was the right size, right price and the service is free for 4 years or 50,000 miles. The car we had was 8 years old and had only 69,000 miles. I am looking forward to no bills for service for 4 years.

bmw x3

by from Canada on December 22, 2011

My 2011 x3 is like a horse - maximum performance with little gas I get better gas than expected and is fun to drive

$ 800 first week repair!

by from Indiana on September 15, 2012

Looks and drives well. Bought with 15,000 miles. Had micro- punctures in 2 tyres the very first week and had to replace for $800. Some reports that the 19' alloy wheels with flat run tyre is not that durable. Slightly stiff ride with precise steering. Looks small but spacious inside for 4. Simple and well laid out interior.

Practical Luxury & Performance

by from Indianapolis, IN on February 19, 2013

2012 X3 Xdrive 35i, Bronze Metallic (All packages) We bought the car based on consumer reports and other reviews noting the car's smart design and features, and comments on its power and handling were a bonus. It was difficult to find the color and trim and larger engine in the combination we were looking for without ordering new, however, we found a dealer-used model through Cars.com, and quickly researched and bought the car...even though it was four hours away. I strongly recommend the X3 x35i in general - and in the midwest, recommend the cold weather package. The design and features are smart and simple and very high quality...just what I was looking for. The power and performance has exceeded my expectations. There may be more powerful and better handling cars on the road, but for the money, this may be the best "pound for pound" buy. Really great car. We also bought an extended warranty, which is essentially a pay ahead service plan. Having a Lexus SUV before this one, I know what I spent a year and this will be a significant savings (and convenience) over time. The On-Star-like system (I forget the name) is also a nice addition that helps when family is driving or with me.

2012 BMW X 3

by from NY, NY on March 2, 2012

I recently bought an X3 with M sport package. I searched most of the competing brands - infinity, lexus, Audi, MB. BMW stands out. Its performance is way better than an Audi or Infinity. BMs are truly the driving machines

Our Expert Review: 2012 Bmw X 3