2014 X3

2014 BMW X3

2014 BMW X3

Have You Driven the 2014 BMW X3?

X3

by Mr Bull from CT on Mon Aug 18 2014

We were looking for a slightly smaller SUV (wife's car) than the X5 we had. We tested Audi Q5 (nice but generic and poor back seat feel & quality), Acura MDX (nice, but no folding mirrors??? and still pretty big), MB ML (too big and truck like), MB GLK (too small and cheap feeling). Then back to the BMW dealer. We hadn't driven the X3 until we did all the others and it was like, wow. No brainer. We got the 3.5xi but frankly it's overkill (and I'm a car nut that drives a BMW 435 M-Sport). This SUV is a rocket and drives really nicely (5.3 seconds 0-60 in an SUV?!!?). If you don't need a 3rd row, it has a lot of space. In fact, we can barely tell it has less room than the old X5. Magic.

Saved Our Lives

by Euro14 from Chicago, IL on Sun Mar 09 2014

This car is great. The 35i motor runs strong. The XDrive AWD works great. Never slipped in these Chicago winters. Cabin is super quiet, with creaks and rattles over harsh pavement. We were recently involved in a rear end collision and it saved our lives. We were on the highway and at a stop. A truck plowed into the back of the car. The airbags and seatbelt tensioners kicked in immediately-as they should. BMW SOS called the authorities when the airbags went off. Everyone walked away from the accident, only sore necks. The navigation system works perfectly. Reliability has been spot on. Always starting in cold weather. The car is expensive, but we heavily optioned the car out. The design is a little bland. (Nowhere near as interesting as Range Rover Evoque 5 door). The 35i engine is a monster. We love our X3!!!

BMW X3 2014-Great Purchase!

by Diana G. from Chicago on Thu Jul 17 2014

I love my new car, it has so many great features! I previously owned an X5 but decided to get something more compact so I decided on an X3. The car is great on gas, the design makes it feel like you are in a cockpit with the iDrive, voice activation, big screen navigation display, it has an internal hard drive, stores my music, my contacts, etc. I can go on and on with the features! Leather seats, smooth drive. It's worth every dollar, luxury and safety is what I found with this car!

What a blast to drive

by Paid2Fly from Middlefield, OH on Sat Feb 01 2014

Absolutely love my 2014 xDrive 28i. Fun to drive, quiet, a lot of zip for a 4 cyl engine, great fuel economy. Who could ask for more. Yeah their expensive but once you get over the sticker shock,they are an incredible car. Had a couple of fuel injectors that failed and the dealership replaced them all no questions asked and said they did not want anyone to have a bad BMW experience. Excellent factory support.

2014 BMW X3 Review

by X man from New York on Sat Dec 14 2013

Car handles great. Ride is comfortable. No issues have have surfaced after 900 miles. Controls took a little getting used to. The start stop feature is annoying, but there is a button to turn it off.

Most reliable car

by Stan from Peoria, IL on Tue Dec 04 2018

The most reliable car I used. You will never get tired of driving an X3. It gives you the feel of sports car and fulfills the family needs. I used this for over 4 years without any issues. And I am planning to buy the bigger model X5.

What a great upgrade from my Benz ;)

by aboxoflogic from Surfside, FL on Mon Jun 26 2017

I've always thought less of BMW compared to Mercedes - they always seemed uncomfortable with small seats but after test driving the X3 - I felt it was super-comfortable, the interior better laid out then my GLK350 and even a little cheaper. The size is great, the space in the back equal to the GLK and I live in Sport mode just enjoying the power of this "ultimate driving machine"

My 1st vehicle with adequate towing capacity!

by Dave - multiple BMW owner from Dover, PA on Fri May 04 2018

The vehicle served us well until the third generation BMW X3 came out. The changes have been a significant upgrade in luxury, technology and handling.

Uses car for Towing

Husband’s Dream

by New BMW Owner from Mullica Hill, NJ on Wed Nov 18 2020

Husband has wanted a BMW since the 1980’s. Other priorities in life happened, so there you go. Fast forward to August 2020. Time to trade in the tired 2012 Ford Escape. Dealership has a 2014 BMW X3 25i in blue water metallic. Sold! Comfortable, QUICK!, with navigation, parking sensors/backup camera, heated steering wheel, etc. This is a gas sipper considering it takes premium fuel. Not a fan of the brake dust that turns the beautiful front wheels black, but we just keep up with cleaning them. So far so good. Seems to be reliable so far despite the reviews on the exorbitant maintenance costs German cars incur “when they get older”. This will be driven by retired husband about 2-3 times a week, so hopefully it will treat us well on maintenance costs. Bought a one owner, 72,000 miles, regular maintenance performed BMW, and to be honest, it’s not just husband that loves it!😀 Documented)

Great to drive

by BMW on Tue Aug 22 2017

This is my3 X3 I love it. Very reliable and great to drive. Love that maintenance is included so it's worry free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7