2015 Bmw X 3

Fun to drive

by from West Des Moines, IA on September 20, 2017

Great car, lots of gadgets, fast starts and stops, very quick! Would be nice if some of the options such as rear hatch would open and close using the remote. Would also be nice if car this fancy had remote start.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

This is a drivers car

by from West Des Moines, IA on September 3, 2017

This is a great car, with excellent mileage. We however, did not take into account our need for a vehicle to tow our boat or camper trailer. It's main purpose was for around town and weekend trips.

Comfortable vehical and good on gas.

by from Philadelphia pa on August 15, 2017

This car is extremely nice and reliable. Only problem is the repairs are costly. Car is well on gas and rides smooth.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

My second BMW. All as promised. Combined 26 mpg

by from Charlotte, NC on August 13, 2017

Very versatile SUV. Exactly what I was looking for. Lots of room. Good performance and economical for an AWD. Excellent features/electronic. Only dislike is no spare tire and run flats.

Wonderful car

by from Mashpee, MA on July 25, 2017

The BMW X3 is a fantastic car to drive. The xdrivei28 engine is only 4 cylinders but offers amazing torque and responsiveness. The ride is comfortable and the interior fit and finish is beautiful. It can fit 5 people comfortably. It performs very well in inclement weather including snow. This is truly a joy to drive.

Don't believe the Hype.

by from Columbus, OH. on April 7, 2017

I test drove a couple BMW X3 just to get a complete experience and I was disappointed. The money spent on promoting is ridiculous. These vehicles are just hype and as my title states, don't believe it. I would prefer an American made vehicle any day. And the money you'll save you could use for a vacation.

Absolutely Powerful and Reliable as claimed

by from Chicago, IL on March 24, 2017

Looking forward to see more added features and bit more on external styling. Price can be more competitive so more people can buy. Less trunk and shoulder space compared to some others. Love riding and comfort all the time.

Ideal senior's vehicle

by from Vancouver Island on November 11, 2016

At 50,000 km vehicle has been flawless. Don't care for the run flat tires. Wish I had ordered the sport seats for better lateral support and seat bottom extension. Really like headsup display, handling, engine transmission match, fuel economy, styling.

Not Impressed

by from Edmonton, Alberta on October 16, 2015

I have had my 2015 X3 28d for just under a year now. Two weeks after bringing it home there was a central control that failed and needed to be replaced. That required the dealership having my car for over 4 weeks. Most recently I took the car in for its first servicing (oil change). At the same time the dealership attempted to update some programming. They ran into problems and ended up having to replace the power steering rack, again my car with the dealer for two weeks. Given the car is less than one year old and with only 10K km, I would not expect so many problems. This compounded by the difficulty I have had with the dealership is why I am giving an overall 3 star rating. This is my first BMW product and will be my last.

BMW Fan

by from on August 23, 2015

Generally I love BMW cars. It is a dream to be yours. My X3 "2.0" I think is the best infront its competiors.