2017 X3

2017 BMW X3

2017 BMW X3

Have You Driven the 2017 BMW X3?

Dream car for my wife

by Andre from Campbell, CA on Fri Mar 17 2017

New X3 is a bit larger than it's used to be in the past and we like it. Ride is comfortable and quiet, perfect for long trips. Handles the snow easily. Plenty of power, expected mileage, not bad at all for an SUV. Absolutely gorgeous inside with brown leather. All technology is there but I'd say a bit cumbersome to access with a dial stick - no touchscreen. Great sound. Navigation is OK, spot on, but doesn't adjust to route changes as easy as some others. Overall my wife is very happy and it helps her to feel great after a long day in the office.

Excellent choice of a SUV

by MAUI Bob from Norwell, MA on Fri Aug 18 2017

This car is the third X3 that I have either owned or leased and thus far the best in terms of safety and appearance. It's not as peppy as my 2015 was, but that had the 6 cylinder engine - it certainly has more than enough power, pick-up and speed. The handling is typical excellent BMW handling. The advanced safety features are what I'm appreciating most, since I have a better sense of security when driving it than I have had with any other car I have owned or leased (or rented when trips) - and that goes back for more than 60 years. The styling of the 2017 X3 has improved over my 2015. From what I've seen of and heard about the 2018 X3, it didn't make sense to wait several months for it, based on its obvious higher cost and its expected marginal improvements/advantages. We compared the X3 to a Mercedes GLC-300 and found the X3 to be superior in many ways that count. The Mercedes supposedly was manufactured "better" than the BMW, but we found in our test drives, that there was a serious air leak at the top of the passenger side front window and the workmanship on the dashboard was of borderline quality. The 2017 BMW X3 handles "like a BMW" - meaning you have an excellent feel for the car and for the road - a good solid sense the you are in control and the car responds to what you want/ask it to do. The 2017 is a good looking, great driving example of BMW engineering.

Bought Certified BMW X3 Xdrive28i for our daughter

by UAGolfer1981 from Tulsa, OK on Thu Nov 29 2018

Our daughter was involved in a wreck that set off the air bags in her BMW X1. The BMW was totaled but its safety saved her life. We went shopping for a replacement and after test driving the Lexus, Toyota and Land Rover, we selected a certified pre-owned BMW. What a great choice! The vehicle looked, drove, and smelled new! Larger than the BMW X1, but still very easy to drive/park. We were amazed how quiet it was inside while driving. 22 MPG in the city and almost 30 MPG highway! The Heads-Up Display is our daughter's favorite feature, allowing her to keep her eyes on the road and all times to keep watch for crazy drivers! Mom and I sleep well at night.

Love this car! Small but powerful and fun to drive

by Susie C from Charlotte, NC on Wed May 17 2017

I have always driven the BMW 5 series and loved them. I was nervous to try an X3 , but was happily surprised at the room, power, and comfort in the newer models.

BMW X3

by travldc from Chicago, IL on Sat Apr 29 2017

Awesome car - beautiful color. Lover the mocha interior. Rides like a dream and handles like a sports car

Deam car

by Dreamer from Anaheim, CA on Mon Mar 27 2017

BMX X3 has good performance and very confortable for drive. The design is beatiful and the size is decent for single or couple.

Best car ever!!!

by Ieesha from North Carolina on Sat Aug 05 2017

I loveeeee this car! The interior is nice. I like the screen and the easy navigation. The legroom is perfect if you're tall like me. Good on gas ! I like the to sit up high so the seats are very comfortable and easy to adjust. Trunk space! Great everyday car and traveling as well. Kids will approve

Good so far!

by Lurcat from on Thu May 04 2017

Nice car...worth the money...has been reliable so far. My wife really enjoys driving and all available features. I like the idrive user interface.

Best midsize SUV in its class

by Lisa_Cincy from Cincinnati, OH on Thu Jul 13 2017

This car fits all of my needs. I wanted a mid size SUV but one that's still luxurious and the new X3 is it. It has a sophisticated system with the bluetooth connection for music/Spotify which has been great for on the road. It also handles very well and isn't "floaty" like some of the Mercedes I have driven (I used to own a GLK). It handles like a small car with the space of an SUV (you can put all the seats down). I was able to fit an 8x10 rug in there. It also looks sleek and expensive without being overly expensive.

We are really enjoying our X3

by PWH from Moran, wy on Tue Aug 28 2018

Our previous SUV was a ’mid-sized’ Infiniti QX4 that lasted more than 300,000 miles, but when we went looking for a new car the category had changed and we ended up buying a ’compact SAV’ BMW X3. The X3 is the same exterior dimensions as the QX4 but does have a smaller cargo area due to the longer engine compartment. However performance easily matches the QX4 - ’pick-up’is much better and we get an avg of 10-mph better (29.0). The 2.0 turbo 4 provides the same HP and better torque than the QX4. Inside comfort is all German- nice, solid, and well designed as well as being very quiet.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9