2015 Bmw X 4

Perfect Balance

by from Denver on December 23, 2014

I have owned 3 and 5 series, X3, and X5, of all of them this X4 is my favorite. It has a smooth and comfortable ride when you want it, but when wanted you can hit the gas and drive it like a BMW. Ride height is perfect, BMW found the sweet spot. Add the dampers, they're worth it. More practical than a sedan, but way more fun than a SUV.

Great vehicle

by from washington dc on December 31, 2014

Great vehicle from BMW. Had the X1 and this is night and day. Great vehicle height, ride, acceleration...Drives like a sports car and i can whip it in turns just like one. Just a overall fun to drive. My only complaint is that gas milage seems to be lower than advertised and BMW make you pay extra for some features that others have standard but the overall drive experience makes up for that.

Liked the look of car...

by from Houston, TX on July 2, 2017

I drove the BMW X6 previously but thought it was a bit bulky/heavy for me. So, I was excited when a smaller came out, the X4. Even though it was pricey, I decided to purchase. Drove it for 2.5 years and decided to trade it in since I was getting close to 50k in miles. The problem is that compared to purchase price, vehicle didn't hold its value. Therefore, I was upside down. Decided to purchase a less expensive car, Audi Q5. Even though this is also a luxury brand, I feel it is a better value for the money.

Sweet ride

by on September 24, 2017

Tight, heavy, fun, fast , sweet luxury ride. No regrets buying this vehicle. All the bells and whistles. Love it!

Great Car

by from on April 5, 2017

First BMW; really enjoying this car. The style of this car is exactly what I wanted. Would definitely buy this car again. Certified Pre-Owned is the way to go.

Most amazing car I've test driven

by from Augusta Ga on September 18, 2017

This car is amazing in all areas of the car. Drives like a dream. I am in love with how the car handles and performs on the road.
Not Rated Reliability

A show-stopping X4 M Package AWD 300 HP Twin Turbo

by from Coppell, TX on October 24, 2017

I have had 5 BMW's in a row, amazing vehicles, reliable, stylish, wickedly fast! It's all wheel drive, so very secure on the road, handles corners at 50 mph, extremely stable!

Uses car for Havingfun

Practical Fun

by from Central PA on February 16, 2016

BMW X4 3.5 w/ M pkg is a hot rod in sheep's clothing...cornering, handling, and acceleration all in a sleek looking SUV. A bit of turbo lag, though. Can't wait for my X4 M40.

Beautiful car and well worth the money!

by from on March 29, 2017

I have had it for 6 months and so glad I bought it. Wonderful car from BMW. I have always been a fan of the X6 but it was too big and then the X4 got released and its a beauty.

LOVE LOVE LOVE My BMW X4

by from Fort Myers, FL on September 13, 2017

I researched this car for more than 8 months and was open to buying out-of-state and shipping. I'm very lucky to have found one close and I LOVE it!

Our Expert Review: 2015 Bmw X 4