2018 X4

2018 BMW X4

2018 BMW X4

Have You Driven the 2018 BMW X4?

The BMW X4 is such a great car!

by GregMPLS from Minneapolis, MN on Sat Mar 03 2018

This is my first BMW and I love it! The style of the X4 is great for people who want a small SUV but like a sports car. This combines both. The ride is smooth and the handling is refined. Having wireless Apple CarPlay on the 2018 model is a great feature. I was used to blind spot detectors giving an audible notification, but the X4 uses vibrations in the steering wheel along with the lights on the sideview mirror. At first this takes some getting used to, but that does alert you to the car in the next lane.

Favorite Car I've Ever Owned

by CB from Palm Springs, CA on Wed Apr 04 2018

I have the X4 M40i. It is one fast car and yes, she purrs. I am very comfortable in it and although I have heard the back seats were short...not for the average person. It is very comfortable and I love it.

Stylish, sporty, slick SAC

by PJM from Easton, PA on Mon May 29 2017

While the SAC, sport activity coupe, is just a made up name by BMW, this cool cat car is pretty slick. The interior is beautiful and well appointed. The engine is powerful and the exterior has a great look that is unique to the BMW line up. One month in and I love it. Two big trips with about 1200 miles on it and it is very comfortable and is getting about 27 mpg on the highway. Not bad for a M40i engine with 300 hp.

Fun funky raised wagon thing :)

by bee0211 from So. Cal! on Tue Jun 12 2018

I'm a old school BMW guy, coming from a 2003 manual e46 330i ZHP. It's 15 years old and its time for a newer car. These days its really hard to find a real drivers car. So originally I test drove a bunch of sporty cars like the Golf Rs and GLA45 AMGs. They drove very nice once you are going very fast on the freeways, but around town or commuting in stop and go traffic which I will be doing 99% of the time, they were horrible. The combination of turbo lag and automatic dual clutch lag (the time you hit the go pedal to the time it actually moves) was horrible (remember I am coming from a manual). Sure they have launch control, but knowing me the tires would be gone by the time I made it to work! So I started thinking, maybe a SUV would make more sense than a hot hatch. So I looked at Cayennes, Land Rover Sports, etc. But then the gas price was going up and 14 mpg was not sounding to good. So now the compromise, a small crossover! My wife already drives a big crossover so we don not need another big vehicle. I never thought in my life I would own a crossover, it's not that I don't like them. I just thought a car guy that had to drive something looks manly, you know something very high and tough or very low and fast looking (I use the word looking because 99% of us just drive a car for looks)! LOL... anyways after test driving a few horrible (some had hidden body work, suspension damage, trunk full of dog hair, etc) certified and not certified crossovers. I was tired after looking at over a dozen cars, so when I saw this certified lease returned X4, I was like WOW... it was light (maybe the steering is too light) and the lag taking off was minimal. Plus I could brake torque it (where you hold the brakes and apply the gas so that the car takes off quicker when you let up on the brake)! The X4 has great stability in fast turns (49/51% weight balance) especially with the M-sport package and staggered 20" P-Zero tires (rear are 275 wide)! For a vehicle that weighs about 4200 lbs. It gets good fuel mileage (almost 30 highway mpg). The crash ratings were very good. Yes the trunk and rear seats are smaller than the X3, but I drive alone 99% of the time. Sure the Macan S is faster and better on a track but I can't afford one of those. So if you do not need a large trunk to carry a refrigerator, drive on a race track often or go through 3 feet of mud everyday, go test drive the X4!

Best car I. Have ever owned

by Nia9389 from Bronx, New York on Thu Oct 19 2017

This car meets all My expectations I love everything about it. I would recommend this car to everyone

Best car I owed

by Bmw fan from Smyrna ga on Fri Nov 17 2017

It’s roomy without being too big like some SUV and still very sporty! Lots of leg room and very comfortable!

Style, Class, Speed, and Space

by Lori from Bucks County, PA on Wed Aug 16 2017

This vehicle has exceeded all of our expectations. It is phenominal. I liked it first...its style, its look, and its practicality. We test drove it, and before my husband got out of the vehicle, he looked at me and said "I want this car". It is amazing. It is comfortable, quick, and posh. You can't ask fro anything more....well, except the BMW name! And that came with it!

Great Looking

by tk from Ponte Vedra Beach on Tue Jul 31 2018

Would love to own it. A bit out of my price range however. This vehicle would replace my Lexus RX350 which I have owned for 3 years.

Beautiful Driving Machine

by Dlmx21 from Paramount on Sat Jul 29 2017

Fun to drive. Nicer than my x3. A little difficult looking through the rear window. Excellent creature comforts.