2018 Bmw X 4

Stylish, sporty, slick SAC

by from Easton, PA on May 29, 2017

While the SAC, sport activity coupe, is just a made up name by BMW, this cool cat car is pretty slick. The interior is beautiful and well appointed. The engine is powerful and the exterior has a great look that is unique to the BMW line up. One month in and I love it. Two big trips with about 1200 miles on it and it is very comfortable and is getting about 27 mpg on the highway. Not bad for a M40i engine with 300 hp.

Beautiful Driving Machine

by from Paramount on July 29, 2017

Fun to drive. Nicer than my x3. A little difficult looking through the rear window. Excellent creature comforts.
Not Rated Reliability

Style, Class, Speed, and Space

by from Bucks County, PA on August 16, 2017

This vehicle has exceeded all of our expectations. It is phenominal. I liked it first...its style, its look, and its practicality. We test drove it, and before my husband got out of the vehicle, he looked at me and said "I want this car". It is amazing. It is comfortable, quick, and posh. You can't ask fro anything more....well, except the BMW name! And that came with it!

Uses car for Havingfun