2020 BMW X4 consumer reviews

$51,100 starting MSRP
side view of 2020 X4 BMW
Explore the 2020 BMW X4
Shop the 2020 BMW X4

The best BMW option for me so far

The car is great to me, it has the perfect size, comfortable seats, nice interior and exterior colors. I just love my new X4, performance is great so far. I have one an X1, a S4 and now this one, and so far the best option from the 3.

Our 2nd X4

This X4 is nicer than our 1st X4. It's a very comfortable solid riding vehicle with the interior styling being luxurious as well as everything easy to reach. The tech takes a bit to learn because there are a lot of choices to make there...maybe too many. The performance is really nice for a 4 cylinder turbo engine, just remember it isn't a six cylinder or the M Series. Styling is a matter of taste. My wife loves it; I'm ok with it. Overall, I really like this car.

Best decision I ever made.

This was my dream car for a very long time, and that came true at Luther park place BMW. The drive is very smooth, and the comfort is just out of this world. I only shop for my car at park place bmw as they have nothing but quality vehicles, and the staff is just amazing!

Truly the ultimate driving machine

This new X4 M40i is sick, all the bells and whistles and easy to use! Handles the roads like no other, and so comfortable too!

LOVEEEEEEE

BY FAR MY BEST PURCHASE EVEER ~ ABSOLUTELY IN AWE!!! THE MOST AMAZING VEHICLE ON THE ROAD - 2020 BMW X4 - THE ULTIMATE DRIVING EXPERIENCE! NOTHING COMPARES!

BMW Style and Power

This is a very stylish car with the power to match. I love everything about it. The interior and exterior is amazing. All of the features it offers will not disappoint.