2000 Bmw X 5

Best car i've owned/drove

by from Helena Montana on August 4, 2017

I love this car! The interior and exterior styling is amazing! Everyone is always shocked when I tell them its a 2000 they think it's at least a 2008. It also runs amazing.

I love driving my X5!

by from Cloverdale on June 7, 2017

My X5 has a great engine and I cruise down the highway very smoothly. I feel very safe in it which important to me as I drive 80 miles minimum every day! I love driving it! (Her name is Venus because she's beautiful, strong and outta this world! )

Best Car I Have Ever Owned!

by from New York, NY on November 8, 2010

I own a Mercedes S550, a Lotus Elise, and a BMW X5. By far, the BMW X5 is best vehicle I have ever owned! It is reliable, sturdy, handles beautifully, has excellent acceleration, is great in the snow, and I have zero problems with it! I would highly recommend the BMW X5 to anyone!

Most thrilling of year 2000 sport utilities

by from Breckenridge, Co on October 18, 2009

Bmw leaps into the Sport Utility field with a very impressive, ground gripping, 282 hp, coupe at heart. When I bought the car originally I was in awe of the great BMW like feeling when you race down the road just like any other automobile in their line of performing machines. The interior styling was embracive and made a comfortable enviorment, while the exterior stying flaired aggressive lines, and a planted impression of power. I have been a loyal supporter of the BMW X5 since then and am proud to have owned 2 more of them, and can say they only get better.

bad

by from on September 26, 2009

the car is in a horrible condition it requires more than 3500 to be in a descent condition. The dashboard is burnt out and doesn't work. scratches on all surfaces lights missing

Our Expert Review: 2000 Bmw X 5