2010 Bmw X 5

Absolutely Amazing Vehicle

by from New York, NY on October 8, 2015

I just purchased my first BMW this year. I'm totally in love with this car. Not only does the BMW X5 look and handle well, the interior designs just makes enjoying the car that much more exciting. This car performance is at a high rate. I can't say enough about the X5. I'm a BMW lover for life. The Ultimate Driving Machine is the truth.

Love my Beemer

by from Ferndale WA on March 15, 2017

Love this car great family car or just single second one I have owned drives like a dream very roomy interior

2010 BMW X5

by from on April 5, 2017

Love my new used BMW X5 a 2010 beautiful inside and out all leather no problems rides like a dream I highly recommend it

Keeping it til I die

by from Louisville, KY on March 23, 2017

Hands down -- the BEST car I have ever owned. I have enjoyed this car since the day we drove it off the lot. It's peppy, agil and comfortable. But most of all, it is safe. It's solid, hugs the road and is still very responsive, even with over 104,000 miles.

Great Diesel SUV

by from Fairfax, VA on October 31, 2009

A great car with very good handling. Do not feel like driving a big vehicle. Awesome performance. The iDrive is good. The parking feature is fantastic. Mileage is good so far. We just ordered and got it a week ago. The panaromic moon roof is cool. The dashboard and the new Navigation system (hard drive based) are very user friendly. Very sharp steering and fantastic brakes!!! Definitely a very nice car and worth the price we paid for it.

incredible car

by from Illinois on June 8, 2010

Have 2011 X5 Diesel. Amazing performance and economy. Mileage is high 20's on highway. Car is very tight and responsive with lots of torque/power. a blast to drive.

Best Diesel SAV

by from Houston, Tx on July 18, 2010

We purchased a Diesel 2010 X5 one year ago and have been extremely pleased with the experience. We went from a very large SUV and 15mpg to the X5 and average over 20mpg and can't be happier. The iDrive took some time to get used to and the 3rd row is extremely tight but the kids fit.

Handles Like A Dream

by from Philadelphia, PA on December 29, 2012

I had a manual-shift BMW sedan 14 years ago & never forgot how it handled. I wanted an SUV with a third row but sporty. I did tons of research & settled on the X5 30i. I absolutely love this car. It's fun to drive - I almost hate getting out of it. I especially like the iDrive functionality - it's packed with easy to use features. It seems like BMW thought of everything; it's very intuitive. I have the vermillion red and it's beautiful. If you want a sporty & sexy SUV that feels like a tall sports car; consider the BMW X5 - the ultimate driving machine.

M Sport package

by from on January 18, 2010

Picked up my X5 two weeks ago, after spending time with it, I love it. Plus this is a X5 with M sport Package which is pretty rare on the street. the iDrive needed sometime to get use to it, will become handy, Navigation still mistakenly guide to the wrong place. Im not a big fan of this 4.8 engine, 16.3 MPG on the highway. P.S Tires are hard to find a carwash that fit the size of the tire

best car

by from sarajevo bosnia and herzegovina on December 6, 2010

x5 is the best car for young couples and for family .simply the best car ever. preformance,style,magnet for women,sports,leisure.c

Our Expert Review: 2010 Bmw X 5