2021 BMW X5 consumer reviews

side view of 2021 X5 BMW
Explore the 2021 BMW X5
Shop the 2021 BMW X5

Love my X5!

Love my X5! Gives us room we need to travel heavy! This vehicle is amazing. It is super comfortable and the technology is amazing. I am a super proud BMW owner!

Bought an new Defender but traded it after 5 month

I frequently change cars because I love to learn and experience new vehicles. I bought a new 2020 RR Defender and traded it after 5 months for the X5. I wasn't really looking for a new car but fell in love with the X5 while accompanying a friend on a test drive. I really like that it handles like an ultimate driving machine. And the drive characteristics are extremely customizable. It's quiet, quick and comfortable. No squeaks or rattles - the RR had a few. It's a solid German example of automotive excellence.

Love this car.

This is my 4th BMW. Love these cars. This one I have now is really a different car. The design and looks inside looks like a piece of art. The color is new. I love it. Manhattan Green.

Great upgrade to an X5

Just purchased a 2021 BMW X5 with a trade-in of 2020 X3. I've been dealing with BMW of Ocala for a few years now and can only have the best to say about BMW of Ocala. Excellent people with special thanks to our sales rep, Christina Gangapersaud, and James Jupiter, Sales Manager. Treated extremely well, so friendly and professional. I couldn't have asked for better service. Thanks to all for a great experience and this beautiful car.

The Ultimate Driving Machine

There’s a reason it’s called the Ultimate Driving Machine. Fantastic German engineering. Great ride. Great performance. Finest vehicle I ve ever owned. BMW not only has a great reputation but they’ve earned it.

One of the favorite cars we’ve owned.

Went to buy an Audi at dealership next door but they didn’t have the car that their inventory showed. So while we we close by went and drove an X5. Needless to say my wife loved it!

Benz GLE 350 , C300 Benz

Very nice and beautiful car Am so enjoying my new car I love it I give it a name ( pepper) I feel very safe when am driving

4.3

A pretty machine with some drawbacks

Ive owned mine for 4 months . It has a great motor) smooth and powerful) and looks nice. Its quiet and would have a smooth ride except for the 45 series tires. The major weakness is the electric steering. It is very light. And there is a vagueness that makes it hard to keep from wandering to the lane edge where the lane assist kicks in. It kind of ruins the joy of driving for me. Also, the brakes can be a bit grabby, i suspect due to the regeneration. They became mild hybrid this year; but the epa milagr is no better.

Beautiful Car that is a blast to srive

This car is just a joy to drive. The interior space is beautifully appointed and this car has some “giddy up”. I am so happy with our our use.

Most comfortable and stable car I have ever owned

This car is beautiful. When comparing it to other brands in the same class, it offered many more features, for the cost. the driving experience is outstanding. It is a very quiet and comfortable experience.