Model Details

4.5
Average based on 2 reviews

BMW X6

by from Tampa. FL on September 30, 2013

As a proud owner of BMW products for long time, two e46, 1999, 2003 and one e39 2002. I do recalled the BMW DNA in the X6, yes it is not a sedan or coupe performance but with the limit due to his body style it actually runs very good, the base line of X6 is missing GPS putting the X6 below on what is expected at this price range even for an used one, besides this mistake by BMW, I have no other problem, the 4 seat maybe the other one but since he is marketed as a coupe there is no space for the buyer to cry around in the used car arena. Interior construction and finish are good, I did not like the plastic used in the back door, hard plastic lowers the quality a notch, also the finish of the headliner at the very end rear is visible it appears the gasket falls short for about 5mm to cover the line small details huge difference because with time this may create a way for the hardliner to loose the tide finished.

Great car

by from New Mexico on December 13, 2012

I love my X6. I had an X5 for 8 years and recently traded for X6. Great car!! Almost as roomy as the X5 but sportier and has tons of options.