2010 Bmw X 6

Excellent, Unique Design for the money

by from phoenix az on June 30, 2017

The vehicle is easy to drive and carries a prestigious aspect to its name. It has been quite reliable.

It's a beast!

by from Ca on February 7, 2017

Nice smooth driving. Handles great. If it didn't have the back up camera, visibility would be poor when backing up, but the camera makes it so easy. It takes some getting used to.

Great Customer Service!!!

by from Philadelphia on January 24, 2017

Came in to the dealership today and received very good customer service!!! Love my new vehicle. Very friendly people. Got a really great deal on my new vehicle. Thank you for a great experience. I will recommend my family and friends.

Fun car to drive

by from Beverly Hills,ca on April 24, 2010

This is my sixth BMW and I tell you the car is just amazing!!!!! I also have a Porsche and tell you the truth driving an X6 5.0 as is exciting as driving a sports car. Handling and acceleration incredible! Sport seats are very, very comfortable. So, if you are considering to get an X6, get it!!! You want regret it.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Bmw X 6