2011 Bmw X 6

It's a wonderful car

by from Oh on September 8, 2017

It's a little slower when I speed up, perhaps because of the heavy body weight. And the seats are a little hard for me, they aren't as soft as Panamera do, also it is cheaper than that. Totally, it is a really nice car.

Reliable

by from Staten island, ny on June 12, 2017

This car is amazing, traction and sturdiliness on the road. Very powerful engine. It is very economical for a large engine.

Great car

by from on March 20, 2017

Awsome guys to do business with, they're very honest and helpful. I Will definitely do business with them again.

A true sports activity vehicle

by from Chicago, Il on February 15, 2017

Plenty of room and super stylish. Design inside is functional. The handling is supererb. The only issue I had was with my comfortaccess not working on one door handle which was replaced under extended warranty. This SAV is a head turner!

A blast to Drive

by from Gadsden, Al on November 9, 2013

We have had several BMW's 525, M3,330ci,750Li,528,335,X5...this car is comfortable and fast. If you want soft ride and heavy power steering you don't want this car. If you want a sports car with 4 doors than strap it on and smile at every curve in the road you approach.

Most arrogant dealer I have seen

by from NY on July 8, 2013

I would recommend this vehicle to a friend.This dealer really arrogant....I do not think they are selling cars, and they are the god, and cuomer served them. This is America!! the people who are trying to buy vehicle are relly stupid.

Love Hate

by from Great Falls, VA on April 11, 2011

This is the most poorly designed car I have ever owned. That is saying something; I am 55 and have owned 20 cars. Almost everything about the car, design, placement, comfort settings and overall ergonomics is utterly stupid, poorly thought out and totally user un friendly. It is laughable. Hans und Fritz should have actually spent some time in the car before unleashing it on consumers. Having said that - I love the thing. It is beautiful, exclusive and drives like nothing else on the road. The car handles better than most sports cars and yet has good cargo capacity and can carry 4 adults, even though the back seat is a little tight for 6 footers. The twin turbo V8 is a very good engine, pulls strong and has a great exhaust note that really sound good at about 3500 RPM's. It is fast and very tossable with no top heavy feel. Not for everybody but despite its flaws it is truly an ultimate driving machine