2018 BMW X6 consumer reviews

side view of 2018 X6 BMW
Explore the 2018 BMW X6
Shop the 2018 BMW X6

My Dream Vehicle

This vehicle is and has everything that I was looking for!! Sleek & elegant in every way, so much room, top notch design. So glad that I purchased it, not only am I in love with it, but so is my baby boy!!

2.9

Good Car, over programmed and lousy automation

While the car is solid, it's programming is horrible. Loosing blue tooth connection is common, the interior lighting and electronics won't turn off until about 20 minutes after the car is parked, the driving modes (comfort, sport, econ, etc) won't stay set after parking the car -- they return to what BMW thinks. I have to press 6 buttons every time I enter the car to get back to the driving mode I desire -- just horrible. The front passenger seat is way too sensitive for seat belt warning -- meaning that if you put briefcase or groceries on the seat, the seat belt warning goes off. BMW's response to the issue was that they know it's too sensitive and suggest buying a seat belt widget from amazon to keep in the seat belt clip. After the last software upgrade, the speed based volume control stopped working. Finally -- forget about the Air Controls -- doesn't matter if you want fresh air coming through your car -- with the air conditioning on, it will force re-circulation of the cabin air making the re-circulation mode button inoperable. In short -- this is a fine car, but the BMW programming is HORRIBLE -- automating things that the OWNER and DRIVER should have control of. I'll never buy another BMW.

The Best Car Ever

Love love love!!! Best car I've ever bought and the technology is amazing. Just when you think you've had the best, you find out you've truly been missing out.

My dream car is no longer a dream... its mine!

Amazing drive. Amazing Extras. No sacrifice in comfort for the power! This car is the perfect blend of sophistication and strength. This is truly an example of the ultimate driving machine!

It is the ultimate driving machine

I've always enjoyed owning and driving a BMW. Performs and handles well in any road condition. It glides on any road surface. A greasy value for priced

Love the car. Fabulous ride.

I love the way this car looks, rides and handles. Heads up display is quite useful and features relatively easy to use.

Mine is a 2017 not a choice in the drop down.

Out of all of the vehicles I have had the opportunity to own in my life (40+) this is by far my favorite for a number of reasons. Ride and handling superb, visibility could be better; however with the number of technical upgrades nothing to worry about. Very comfortable in the front seat with numerous adjustments available, back seat tight for individual over 6'. One will not be disappointed with this car. You will get many looks since there are not a lot x6's on the road.

very good car

it's very good performance and have a good exterior styling it's very nice car on road i always trying it

The car I love driving the most!

The car is fabulous, looks good, drives good, like no other.....the price tag gets crazy....that is the only reason I didn't rate it excellent.