2014 BMW X6 M Consumer Reviews

2014 Bmw X 6 M
Average based on 5 reviews

From Jeep to BMW

by from Springfield, MA on June 16, 2015

I was driving a Jeep SRT8 and I was looking for something that would be an upgrade. This is it. The horsepower, the handling and the resale value. Still getting used to this vehicle and yes they are not cheap. However; you will not be disappointed. I do like the fact that this is a vehicle that you will see everyone driving around. I didn't see a lot of people driving the SRT8 around either. I did not take a step down in getting this vehicle, I TOOK a MAJOR STEP UP.

Best Car Made

by from Cannon Beach, OR on December 11, 2014

Best car made, it excels in every category of performance and comfort, while also being beautiful, rare, and a consistent head turner. I get compliments all the time and the acceleration and handling are unbelievable, with the benefit of a high seating position with great road vision and safety. Great roadtrip car with space for people and luggage, it's the best purchase I've ever made. I've leased two so far, worth every cent.

Wow

by from Santa Fe, NM on December 19, 2014

From the fit and finish, to the all leather interior, to the amazing performance, to the physical beauty, this is a great car. Just getting into its supportive seats makes me feel good. It's also fun to outrun Porsche Cayenne Turbos. When you buy one, find a pre-owned model and save a bundle. But you will have to use a wide search. I found mine, 600 miles away.

Great Car

by from Palm Coast, FL on September 5, 2014

Test drove 2014 X-6, and 2014 X-6M. Day, and night. Way better handling on X-6M. Felt like a different car. Purchased it.

THE ultimate driving machine

by from USA on July 24, 2014

Amazing car, more power than I should probably have. The sporty, lux look, draws attention even at the gas pump, where I live, happily filling up the gas tank.