NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2019 X7

2019 BMW X7

2019 BMW X7

4.1

Have You Driven the 2019 BMW X7?

Best SUV ever

by X7Fan from Charlotte, NC on Mon Apr 01 2019

Bought a X7 40 3 weeks ago and have put 1100 miles on it. I can honestly say that it is the most comfortable and refined vehicle we have ever owned. The 40 engine is plenty fast, and it is so smooth that you think you are going 55 when you look down and you are at 80! We traded in a 2018 Volvo XC90 that couldn’t hold a candle up to the X7’s drive, comfort, and luxury. The 3rd row is the biggest I’ve seen and accessing it is simple as touching a button, unlike the XC90 that I could never figure out how to move the 2nd row seats out of the way. Reliability is hard to gauge this early on but so far so good.

Excellent luxurious and very very well built

by Sid Sinha from Minneapolis on Thu Apr 11 2019

Beautifully built and solid features. The air suspension is phenomenal and makes for a very smooth ride. I’ve had this for a 10 days and living in Minnesota already experiences a late winter 15” storm. The traction control is very good too. While the large grille was dissed initially- in person the car is gorgeous with the grills perfectly proportioned.

Perfect combo of luxury and utility

by Allison from Beverly HIlls on Thu Aug 01 2019

This SUV fits our family. We previously had an X5 with third row but found it was too small for our boys, their friends and all their sports gear.

New Owner of a X7 50i had to be towed to a dealer

by Used to be a fan of BMW from Saint Augustine, Fl. on Sun Mar 31 2019

Loved the style of the X7 for the wife’s daily driver, they offered to let me drive it and the performance was incredible... Traded a 2017 Lexus 570 that felt like a barge compared to the BMW. After two weeks and 800 miles of use, once or twice I felt a slight hesitatation in the drivetrain. Once it gave me a warning of possible driveline malfunction. This afternoon I had to drive my Son to catch a flight about 150 miles away. About two hours into the trip approaching heavy traffic in Orlando Fl. In the middle lane of the Florida turnpike the engine starts surging and cuts-off. After slowing to a crawl.. flashers on someone let’s me over to the emergency lane. It wouldn’t start while rolling shifter in Neutral. I come to a complete stop turn everything off open doors. I get it to start after 5 mins and I get going but barley, feels like it lost a cylinder or turbo..misfiring like crazy. After 3 minutes of running smoothly it starts running roughly again..I did this same thing about 5,6 times trying to get a exit, each time it restarted it ran about half as long as the last reset.Long story short... my son called a lyft driver to catch his flight and I sat for an hour and a half waiting for BMW Roadside assistance. The dealership in Orlando was geese that’s too bad, you didn’t buy it from us... no loaner car. I called back to Tom Bush in Jacksonville and the two dealers did step up and helped me with a loaner car on a Saturday afternoon...Thank you Tom Bush and Fields BMW in Orlando. Back to the X7 for a brand new car being two weeks old and a purchase price of a $139,000. I don’t expect to be stranded on the side of the road for hours.. further more BMW refused to have it shipped back to Jacksonville where I bought it saying it has to go to the nearest dealership. I told them that I couldn’t arrange for a loaner the woman says do you have anyone that can come get you? I would seriously not recommend this vechicle at this time, I can’t remember the last time a car left me stranded...probably 40 years ago when I was a teenager and ran it dry of fuel. One more quick note after washing the car the rear view camera quits working until you dry it out and you have to open and close each door to reset the camera? What kind of quality is this.. I’d take the barge of the Lexus back in a minute... I’m just grateful that I was driving and not my wife sitting on the side of the road waiting for this unreliable piece of garbage to be towed!

Does not recommend this car!!

Too many software bugs that make it unsafe

by Sanjay from IRVINE, CA on Sun Jul 28 2019

Car is very high tech but I think BMW rushed it to the market and in the process screwed it up. Interiors and plush and very comfortable. But way too many software bugs in a completely digital car. The system has crashed on me several times while I was driving the car. It’s unsafe and will likely get BMW into massive law suits in my opinion. At this point, I feel very uncomfortable driving and trusting this vehicle to do the right things. It forgets almost all settings that you save per driver. I can go on and on but bottomline is that I am considering an early replacement at the point in time.

Does not recommend this car!!

Beautiful and fun to drive

by Timmy from Huntington Beach, Ca on Mon May 27 2019

This is my first bmw ever after owning about 10 Mercedes vehicles. Not gonna say bmw won me over but this is a gorgeous vehicle and fun to drive and definitely a neck breaker. I’ve only seen 2 concerns with the car. Seats aren’t that comfortable in comparison to Mercedes and the trunk space is non existent. Other than that everything about this car is amazing in so many ways!!!

5th zone buyer beware!!!!

by GT from Florida on Thu Jun 06 2019

We own the BMWX7. We bought the fifth zone and paid $1200 extra, thinking it will keep our dog and groceries cooler. The fifth zone will NOT Work unless the seats are up. We crate the dog in back and are unable to use the back as it is so hot in the South. No solution for over 2 months from the BMW company. On occasion, windshield will go on all by itself . If you are short the seat belt will choke you to death, there is no adjustment for that.

Does not recommend this car!!

The BEST SUV you can buy !!!!!!!

by KobotaBA from Lovettsville, VA on Mon May 06 2019

This SUV exceeds all your expectations. It handles great. It’s ride is amazing & the handling is fantastic. The interior and the features it has is more than you can imagine. Try the BEST RIDE OF YOUR LIFE!!!!

Best test drive ever

by Seapurr from Lake Bluff,IL on Thu Apr 18 2019

The 4.0 is version is responsive, and powerful for what I need it to do. Whether you are driving the country backroads or cruising down the highway it was very comfortable.

2013 BMW M7LXI

by BMW Enthusiast from Cincinnati, OH on Sun May 26 2019

This vehicle exceeded expectations and had more equipment than expected. Handling and power was phenominal. Fuel economy is above average for this size of vehicle.