2004 Bmw Z 4

My BMW Z4

by from Los Angeles on September 7, 2017

Met all my needs. Proud to drive it specially when the top is down. I feel like I have lots of money

Fun, Engaging Roadster

by from Union City, NJ on August 13, 2017

At the time, I was looking for a cost effective, fun car with a droptop. A used E86 Z4 fits the bill perfectly! Compared to BMWs today, the earlier Z4s were relatively simple mechanically, so there are many fewer things to worry about in regard to mechanical failures. The NA in-line 6 in this car pulls and sounds like a dream.

Uses car for Havingfun

beautiful sports car drive with the top down

by from LA on July 28, 2017

BMW runs smooth and has never had a problem. Great second car handels well. Good gas milage. Just keep up on the maintance and it has never broken down. People aways saying what a beautiful car.

Uses car for Havingfun

Toyota Corolla

by from Parrish on May 1, 2017

Excellent car for the price an we enjoyed driving.Price is good and we recommend to anyone ho need e new car

Great performance and reliability.

by from Cincinnati on April 22, 2017

Outstanding handling with a very rigid ride. Excellent stick on twisties of all surfaces wet or dry.

BEST SPORTS CAR EVER. SOON TO BE A CLASSIC.

by from ESCONDIDO CA. on April 9, 2017

Beats a porsche or any other sports car in its class. Plus unique and head turning styling. Soon to become a rare and collectible model.

Great Cars & Prices

by from Palm Beach, FL on December 27, 2013

We purchase a 2005 Cadillac low miles, Great Price, Immaculate conditions and the most honest and easy transaction, We recomend CARLUX 1 for all. High 5 !!!

BMW Z4

by from Freeland, MIchigan on September 1, 2013

I bought this 2004 Z4 with only 7125 miles on it and I love the look, the radio clarity is amazing, the performance, and the interior are all top notch! All I can say is WOW! I got the right car and man does it turn heads! I do have a couple issues with it that anyone who may buy one needs to know. On the way home with the car the power steering went out. To fix this was $3500.00 and it turns out this is know issue with this year of a car. I also found out that these cars eat up tires every 12k miles and run flats cost $175.00 each to replace. Since I only drive it in summer it will be about an every 3 or 4 year deal so no big! You also need to know that if the car has bluetooth, or phone buttons in it that it means nothing because today's phones will not sync with it and in the case of my model it was installed only for cars that were exported from the USA. Lastly I battle break dust every time I drive it, but have found that if you wax the rims and spray them with Armor All break dust spray that it all but eliminates the issue! I AM TOTALLY HAPPY WITH THIS CAR! IF YOU WANT ONE, I SAY BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!

wife's xmas gift

by from country club hills ,Illinois on January 9, 2013

I am very pleased with the Z4 I purchased from Perillo BMW in Chicago.The service with the sale is superb and the car is great.The staff was very helpful in meeting my needs of being able to surprise my wife for christmas with her first BMW.Thanks,I know the first place to go for our next car,used or new

Fine design

by from Potomac, MD on February 13, 2012

The BMW Z4 is to cars what Michelangelo is to artwork- timeless, sophiisticated and elegant styling. The car looks great but handles well also, with a sporty engine and great suspension. Put the top down and enjoy life in an affordable luxury car that will turn heads.

Our Expert Review: 2004 Bmw Z 4