2010 Bmw Z 4

Wonderful update!

by from Palm Beach FL on January 31, 2010

Great...Great car. Love driving it along the coast on a sunny day! My only complaint is the lack of trunk space....but I didn't buy the car to take the kids to school!

My 2010 Z4 SDrive 35i

by from Miami, FL on April 1, 2011

I purchased my Z4 in 2010; brand new. The care is a head turner. Acceleration is very good; so is handling. Fit and finish is first grade. The only problem I've come accross is entering addresses in the navigation system, which for some reason, does not accept house numbers as they are listed; this can throw you off when going to an unknown place. Other than that, the care is great!!! Previous vehicles: 2002-2005 Auti TT 1.8T (beautiful car) 2005-08 SLK55 AMG (what an engine!!!) 2008-2010 Mini Cooper S (excellent little car)

Our Expert Review: 2010 Bmw Z 4