2014 Bmw Z 4

GT Car One Minute, Sports Car the Next

by from Union City, NJ on August 13, 2017

As much as the E89 was critically acclaimed on initial launch, it saw a tapering of appreciation over its lifespan. That being said, it's still the best car at being what it is—part time GT, part time sport. It can't feel as sporty as the Boxster, but it gets close. Pair the car with the almost-impossible-to-find 6-speed and the Adaptive-M Suspension, and you might remember what a BMW roadster is supposed to feel like to drive. The only truly notable downside, assuming you're in to a hard-top-roadster as a concept, the steering: even in sport mode, it doesn't compare with the Porsche.

Uses car for Havingfun

Fabulous Hard Top Convertible Roadster

by from Durham, NC on July 29, 2017

I have loved owning, driving and babying this car! Ordered it direct from Germany and only drove it on weekends in the fall and spring. There will be no more Z hardtop convertibles built by BMW! the 2016 was the last. I just bought an extended warranty that covers everything mechanical on the car up to 70,000 miles, and it only has 9800 miles on it now. Hate to give it up, but I just don't drive it enough to keep it!

Uses car for Havingfun

Sexiest car

by from inver grove mn. on May 11, 2017

Love looks,performance,color easy to drive,no blind spots,Feels like mid size car.Totally my type of vehicle.

best looking convertible on the road

by from Alta Loma on April 28, 2017

great value at 40,000 for a car that was 72K new - fast, all season car, great style - the ultimate grand tour driving car

best looking convertible on the road

by from Alta Loma on April 28, 2017

Dream Car

by from Madera,CA. on April 24, 2017

I am not a wealthy person but I know good products when I see them this BMW is built with high engineering standards and attention to detail it has so many features it will take me a month to learn some of them that's part of the ownership process learning your car enjoying your car and becoming one with your car

BMW Fan

by from Verona, NJ on April 6, 2017

low maintenance, durability, depedability, sturdy long term driving, fast, fun, etc. No one should purchase any other automobile with out test driving a BMW first!

Doctor Bones

by from Houston, TX on March 20, 2017

The BMW Z4 is an excellent runabout. It' comfortable and fun to drive, it does not have the performance or handling of a Boxster but for the price an excellent alternative with a better ride.

Fun to drive

by from central PA on January 18, 2016

This is my second Z4 - I put about 120,000 miles on the first one and liked it so much I simply replaced it with a newer model. It's a daily-driver for me - I use it for weekly inter-city commutes - and it makes all the driving a lot more pleasant.

Birthday gift

by from Raleigh, NC on April 20, 2015

Wanted to get a Z4 with low miles and fully loaded as a birthday gift for my wife's "milestone" birthday. Found lots of cars but very few with the options I was looking for. Finally found the car that I was looking for and for the price I wanted to pay.