2015 Bmw Z 4

Z4 2015 35i

by from WI on July 11, 2017

I recently purchased my 2015 Z4 35i, mineral white and coral red interior, and love it. It is fully equipped with M Sports package, Technology package, Cold Weather package, and Premium Sound package. The car rides and handles perfectly. The convertible hard top opens and closes in around 20 seconds and makes the car safer and secure. The 300 hp and 300 lbs of torque provides more than enough power and speed. The interior is very plush and the convenient location of controls make it driver friendly. The Z4 is a sleek looking roadster with the power to match.

Best roadster I've owned

by from Vienna, VA on October 19, 2017

After owning two previous roadster (350Z and SLK 350), this is by far, my favorite one. The handling and acceleration is tight and responsive. The styling is eye catching - I'm often stopped or nodded to, with approving comments when out driving or parked. The company, BMW, on the other hand, leaves a lot to be desired. Between their US corporate office and local dealer (Rockville), I couldn't have been treated worse. BMW exhausts all their effort on awesome vehicles, that they have nothing left for good customer service.

best car ever

by from dubai on May 1, 2017

i love my car a lot and only selling it cause im going out of UAE for 3 years . it is in best condition

Cute and sporty

by from San Diego on July 28, 2017

The Z4 has always been a love of mine. Very fun to drive and own. This is the second one I've owned.

Fun and fast!

by from Marion, NC on August 30, 2017

This is my first Z4 and WOW what fun! Handles like a dream and very quick. If your looking for a smooth ride, this is it. It's a full blown sports car.

Fun, Affordable, Luxury Convertible

by from Kansas City, MO on August 14, 2017

The BMW Z4 hard top convertible is an affordable sporty luxury car that is sure to turn heads everywhere you go. I get compliments every time I take this car out. It is reliable enough to be an every day driver but doesn't do well on snowy days. This car is very quick off the line and zips around on the highway. With the top up the car is very quiet, which is a concern with other convertibles. We have owned 2 of these cars so far and definitely recommend it.