2017 Buick Cascada

Buick Drop Top!!!

by from Easthampton on May 8, 2017

What a great car! its comfortable, quiet, fuel effiecient, and it looks HOT! I love the power convertible top. 17 Seconds and it flys down with one button! Awesome car with a reliable 200 HP turbo 4 cylinder! I love this car.

Beautiful reliable quiet convertible

by from Lebanon, OH on May 1, 2017

My retirement dream convertible is the best! Quiet car with all the bells and whistles which I am enjoying!

I love my Cascada

by from Newnan, GA on June 22, 2017

I looked for about two years before buying my new Cascada. It was worth the wait. I knew I wanted a convertible to replace my old G6 hardtop convertible, and the Cascada was in the price range I was seeking. My model is fully loaded, lots of fun, and performs well.

Great car for the money

by from Kitty hawk nc on July 10, 2017

Great car sporty but room for 4. Love the top up/down process. A little light in performance. Very comfortable ride lots of extras for the price. Would like to have more color choices in the sport touring version

Most fun and exciting car of my life.

by from on June 20, 2017

Reminded me of my younger days, living free and just having fun. But this time there are so many extra features, music, relaxing and safe with GPS screen with more stuff. WOW!

mr retired

by from branson mo on June 30, 2017

slow on take off, good hwy car the people love the top. the price was a little high this was the first car in Abilene tx it is now in branson mo. I have 22,000 miles on car

Handles great, Looks great and performs well.

by from Sheboygan Wi. on September 18, 2017

My wife and I love the sporty style. The first convertible we ever had. Makes us fell young again. Drove it to Road America Elkhart Wi. this weekend and felt right at home with all the cool cars .

best ever!

by from Thornton, Co on September 20, 2017

I am so blessed, proud , and excited to be a driver of this magnificent car!! Everywhere I drive people are turning their heads. I am honored and thrilled.

Sporty but luxurious

by from Chillicothe on August 22, 2017

This car met all my needs sporty convertible and very luxurious. I have a grandson who is 3 and I previously had a Mitsubishi spider Gt had it for several years till I needed a newer vehicle I LOVED THIS CAR . THIS BUICK REMINDED ME OF THE SPYDER.
Not Rated Reliability

Buick Cascada

by from Novato, CA on June 14, 2017

Best looking convertible made today and best value for the money. I love this well designed new Buick Convertible because of the size, not big at all and easy to park. The interior is well appointed with controls easy to reach, uncluttered and inspite of being a convertible, it has very good visibility. The seats are super comfortable and still seats 4 adults.

Our Expert Review: 2017 Buick Cascada