Skip to main content

• Value 4.6
  • Exterior 4.9
Explore the 2019 Buick Cascada

Happy Wife Happy Life

Bought this car after my wife said she missed her old Solara convertible. She loves it. Drives well. Extremely comfortable. Only complaint so far is that the trunk is small—and with the top down it’s almost non-existent. Her golf clubs ride in the front seat. We’ve only had it two weeks, so can’t comment meaningfully on reliability. But she loves it.

Very happy with our purchase.

So far very happy with it, just don't know if there is a remote garage door opener attached to the inside of the car as it was with my old Toyota on the sunscreen.

4.0

Very bad trunk lock design

Rented car for 2500+ miles. Only problem was the trunk lock which was very serious. Left keys in trunk with car locked. Locksmith was able to open doors but could not access trunk through back seat because release was in trunk. Had car towed 60 miles to GM dealer . 5th service guy was able to open through the electronic system and his computer. $748.00 tow bill. Why is there no trunk lid release in the cabin?

We have 2018, not 2019, Buick Cascada convertible.

Buick told us there will be no 2019 convertibles made. So far this is a great car. It looks fabulous and performs very well. It has adequate power and its handling is sweet.

4.0

Couldn't see out the back window!

I would have bought this car if it hadn't been for the very small and narrow back window and rear head rests in the way. Even if the head rests could be removed, the window is much too small. I was so disappointed as I was ready to buy!

Very stylish car

The Buick Cascada was priced $20,000 less than the comparable BMW, Mercedes or Audi convertibles. It is an outstanding value and well worth the price.

A new 2018 not 2019 - regardless, I LOVE IT!

'Nuff said - 60+ degrees and the top is down. So much fun - don't know why I waited till 76 to cross this one off my "bucket list"

very comfortable,sight lines awesome,

I have owned over 7 convertables over 50 years. The casada is the best of all of them very quiet,best handling, very roomy. I wanted a american car and buick casada had all the features i wanted. My family has owned GM cars since 1935 and I have been a Gm customer since 1964. My first convertable was a1964 pontiac lemans.