2004 Buick Century

Very reliable, exceeded expectations

by from Chicago, IL on September 18, 2017

It is a good value. It handles very well. The heating and Air Conditioning system works very well, which is often a problem with other makes.
Not Rated Reliability

Pleasant Surprise

by from Bel Air Maryland on August 16, 2017

I found this car on cars.com and I love it. Searching for a low mileage used car this one popped up. I have been driving foreign cars for decades so I was sceptical. No worries. This car is great. Runs smooth good gas mileage and was cheap. It looks newer than it is. I love it.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Love it

by from Fort Fairfield, Me on July 4, 2017

I love this car a lot of leg room a lot of trunk room good on gas overall good car would tell anyone to get it!!

Love it

by from Fort Fairfield, Me on July 4, 2017

Great Call

by from Wichita, KS on April 28, 2017

Low maintenance. Good car, very affordable. Recommend. Low maintenance. Good car, very affordable. Recommend.

Best car I have ever owned

by from st. paul on April 18, 2016

My 2004 Buick has never ever needed any major repair. I have had it for12 years. It is the most reliable car I have ever owned and although it is getting old I would never sell it but I am moving overseas. If I could bring it with me I would. There are so many lemons out there and I have owned them. This simple unassuming car has been my friend and I will miss it. What a trooper it is. I love it.

so far so good

by from Omaha Texas on September 30, 2009

Great Car ,its not my first Buick.This car is just what I expected from Buick . It's made for the road.Car gets excellent gas mileage. The seats are comfortable. The road view is really good. The only complaint is that the car doesn't hanld very good.

Good car for the money.

by from Grass Valley, CA on September 20, 2006

This car starts flawlessly, has adquate power. Excellent gas mileage. As much as 36 mpg on a trip. Seats are comfortable. Burns no oil between oil changes. Got 45,000miles on origional tires. Only complaint, the lights fail to switch from headlight to marker leaving dash "clock and radio" invisible in the sun. One trip to the dealer didn't help much.