2005 Buick Century

Loved the comfort and reliability of this car.

by from Youngstown NY on March 28, 2017

was sceptical at first, it was considered the grandpa car, but fell in love with this car lots of leg room, comfort all around,smooth ride, decent gas milage

Quality and Value

by from West Union, Illinois on September 20, 2009

I just finished a review for a 1999 Buick Century (which I had just purchased) so wanted to do same for a 2005 Buick Century (which I bought several months ago) both via cars.com. These are amazing cars for the price. I've had various foreign and domestic small cars, always trying to get great mpg, good bargain prices, and quality reliablity. It was only an amazing set of coincidences that instead lead me to purchase a 2005 Buick Century (30k miles). As soon as I got it the oil was changed, and new tires put on. On a 1500 mile trip I was flabbergasted at 36 mpg! On the trip back in terrible stip & go traffic (holidays) it still got 32 mgp. That sure isn't how the EPA rated it and it is about as good as the mpg I get in my corolla clones (Prizms). I'll probably sell the two clones I've got (which have been, I'll admit, great and reliable cars) and buy another one or two Buick Centurys... so my family and I will each have these kind of cars. Oh yah, I'm almost 60, have a Ph-D, and really value hard work and the value of a dollar. Best Luck car shoppers!

2005 Buick century

by from Pennsylvania on March 24, 2017

I had mine for 5 years now good car lately issues mainly steering problems and I'm lost for words these days no steering change racquet pinnying change power steering pump and steering is still terrible dont know what to do had everything checked out can't find nothing now the latest thing is when I turn left the car is pulling to the left when I turn right it goes back to normal but still steering sucks. For what I paid for this not a cheap fix it should be good (NOT). But rest of the car great. No complaints thank you.

Great car

by from Jacksonville on April 16, 2017

Love buick cars. Most of my family and friends drive a buick. My father has a buick 225 for ten years. Love the power and smooth ride on the highway.

Love this car

by from Oxo hill , md on August 13, 2017

It's easy maintenance. Cute / handsome lol and still driving it after 200,000 miles . If you take if it it will keep you on the road .

Uses car for Transportingfamily

More space ride smooth and good on gas

by from Frankfort ky on August 17, 2017

Its a good ride parts are cheap and good on gas and ride smooth this car make me go tell other people so we can be the Buick family
Not Rated Reliability

This was a 2012 ,Burick Country Top of the line f

by from Dallas on July 22, 2017

This was a 2012 ,and it was pearl white engine performance is Man Great, interior ,Great smooth rude just like the Ford Ranger ,leather ,computers ,Satellite ,space these two cars or and can best Sellers
Not Rated Reliability