2016 Buick Enclave consumer reviews

Explore the 2016 Buick Enclave
Shop the 2016 Buick Enclave
2.7

CHEAP PARTS, TRANSMISSIONS MADE OF PLASTIC

GM CARS ARE SIMPLY NO LONGER MAKES ANYTHING WORTH WASTING MONEY ON, THE VEHICLES ARE MADE OF LANDFILL, CARBOARD, PLASTIC, ALUMINUM , GARBAGE. SHOULD BE PRICED UNDER 20k. THE ALLOWED THE QUALITY OF THE USA MADE TO BECOME THE TRASH OF THE MADE IN ? I AM GOING BACK TO GERMAN CARS.

Love it!

I was downsizing from a Tahoe and test drove several vehicles (Ford Explorer, Infiniti QX 60, Chevy Traverse, Toyota 4Runner, and Acura MDX.) The Buick Enclave Premium had plenty of space, a smooth ride, was reasonably priced, and had all of the bells and whistles I was looking for so it was the best choice for me and my family.

First purple car!

I love the color for one I always wanted purple and I got the amethyst and the interior rocks. It was fully loaded being the premium line and it has features in it I only dreamed of owning. I am never letting it go unless it's to get a newer model in the far future.

4.0

Good car

Had an issue with the transmission. A sensor went bad and leave in the shoulder. Other than that, the car is good so far. Bought it with 59k miles. There is 68,5k right now.

I love it

this car meets everything i wa spooking for. Has very minor things inwould change but nothing that makes me regret my buy. Kids love the comfort and space. I have 5 kids and all of them have enough space. We live that the air vents are on the ceiling compared to others that have it the floor or sides

4.3

Overpriced navigation upgrade

Was happy with everything about this vehicle until I inquired about navigation upgrade and was told $200+. Cadillac offers for $99 and Nissan for $129. Dont know why it's so much!

Very Comfortable and Reliable Vehicle

I traded a 2010 Enclave for the 2016 new. Thought the 2010 was nice, but the 2016 is far superior. So many compliments on the comfort and ride. The Bose system with Sirus XM is just icing on the cake. Never have had one problem with it. So many positive things to say about the car and so little space. Yes, going to consider another Enclave, too.

I had a 2008 Buick Enclave and traded for 2016

I love the Buick Enclave. I traded my 2008 in for a newer version 2016. I love the interior design of the dash. The interior color and cleanliness of this used vehicle. Smooth ride. No rust or scratches. Perfect upgrade!!

4.4

In love

This SUV is beautiful and fits my family well, 4 children. I got the premium edition and love the 2 moon roofs and heated/cooled leather seats.

Sleek and Stylish

This SUV met all my needs, 3rd row seating is a must have for me. I want to upgrade from a mini van and looking to purchase in a few days.