2016 Buick Enclave consumer reviews

• Value 4.3
  • Exterior 4.6
Explore the 2016 Buick Enclave
Shop the 2016 Buick Enclave

My dream leather interior vehicle !!

I love my Enclave. The first time I saw a picture in a magazine, I knew it was the one I wanted. I only have 60,000 miles on it. I bought it New, Premium. The family vacation vehicle. Although I fly a lot. The front lights did it for me!!!

great car

This is the best car we have ever owned. This car performs well,is comfortable to drive and has had almost no problems. Great value for the price and lots of room when we travel.

3.0

It's a GM, I thought I'd Try one again!

This car has had almost everything replaced, the Water pump is the 2nd, I've replaced, it has 100,000 miles, electric problems have been Bad, it's very Hard to work on and the 4 cylinder engine is alright if you're not in a hurry, rides nice, drives nice, but little things just keep going out and have to be replaced, it already burns OIL, my German car has double the miles and doesn't use a drop, I'm never buying a 4 cylinder again, I'm just waiting for the Head gasket to blow, it's normal for 4 cylinders!

Best Valued SUV

The Buick Enclave has been a dream car for the price. Quiet, smooth driving and riding, roomy and enough gadgets to make the drive enjoyable. Better overall value than Mercedes and BMW equivalents. Would buy another.

3.0

Worst ive ever owned

This Suv has the worst seal around the trunk area leaks every wash carpet should,nt be im cargo area,Rack and penion leaks Steering wheel jerks like crazy

2.0

CHEAP PARTS, TRANSMISSIONS MADE OF PLASTIC

GM CARS ARE SIMPLY NO LONGER MAKES ANYTHING WORTH WASTING MONEY ON, THE VEHICLES ARE MADE OF LANDFILL, CARBOARD, PLASTIC, ALUMINUM , GARBAGE. SHOULD BE PRICED UNDER 20k. THE ALLOWED THE QUALITY OF THE USA MADE TO BECOME THE TRASH OF THE MADE IN ? I AM GOING BACK TO GERMAN CARS.

Love it!

I was downsizing from a Tahoe and test drove several vehicles (Ford Explorer, Infiniti QX 60, Chevy Traverse, Toyota 4Runner, and Acura MDX.) The Buick Enclave Premium had plenty of space, a smooth ride, was reasonably priced, and had all of the bells and whistles I was looking for so it was the best choice for me and my family.

First purple car!

I love the color for one I always wanted purple and I got the amethyst and the interior rocks. It was fully loaded being the premium line and it has features in it I only dreamed of owning. I am never letting it go unless it's to get a newer model in the far future.

4.0

Good car

Had an issue with the transmission. A sensor went bad and leave in the shoulder. Other than that, the car is good so far. Bought it with 59k miles. There is 68,5k right now.

I love it

this car meets everything i wa spooking for. Has very minor things inwould change but nothing that makes me regret my buy. Kids love the comfort and space. I have 5 kids and all of them have enough space. We live that the air vents are on the ceiling compared to others that have it the floor or sides