2017 Buick Enclave consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Enclave Buick
Explore the 2017 Buick Enclave
Shop the 2017 Buick Enclave
4.4

Very comfortable for short and long drives.

Probably the most comfortable and stable vehicle I have ever owned or driven. Handles snowy roads with ease and allows you to not have white knuckles at the end of your winter trips.

GREAT CAR

I already own the same Vehicle except 9 years older with 200,000 miles.Great Car for the money.From the Fit and finish to features it has what you need.

Used vehicle

I haven't owned the vehicle very long, but so far am happy with everything. It is very comfortable and quiet. Amazing sound system. Handles wonderfully.

Best car EVER!!

This car is awesome! It has so much space and 2 sunroofs and drives so amazingly! It's definitely my baby! With heated and cooled seats and so many features I feel like I find a new feature everyday!!

Comfortable driving sub

This is a real nice comfortable car. Once you drive it you will fall in love with it. The place I bought it used was great to work with.

Most comfortable car I’ve ever been in.

Very comfortable driver and passenger seats, lots of room for front row and second row passengers. Very quiet and comfortable ride. Sound system is very nice.

3.4

Not as nice as our 2011 Buick Enclave

Lots of problems with only 34,000 miles. No air conditioning, needs tires, needs alignment, needs battery. Ambiant lighting doesn’t work, Touch screen navigation very slow response.

Beautiful ride - inside and out!

Absolutely love this car. Bought it used with only 17,400 miles on it. It's like brand new. Used to own a 2012 Enclave, but this 2017 model has so much more safety items on it. Still has the most comfortable ride and the interior is really well done! I'm very happy with my purchase!

Love car drives great

Car meets all our needs, such a quite car, 3rd row seating Dana at Anthem Hoopeston Il, was Amazing, explained everything took her time with us.

Best SUV for family it has all the futures

This is a very good suv for a family it has lots off futures inside and out outside it has a hitch to pull any thing and it has safety futures to let you know if cars coming close right side and left and also back up camera with safety signals to let you stop